Thursday, July 24, 2008

OMG HI! :DDD
the post you all have been waiting for! xDD
at least.. i hope so. o_o
okay.. gona try to post about once every 3 days. :D
hmmm... all i can remember is from monday onwards heh.
monday was racial harmony... i wore the malay costume that i lent from zakiah.
thanks girl! :D
i come to school then change.. like who will wear to school... so hard to walk lor.. like only can take half of my usual walking step..
then everytime i wana walk bigbig steps have to pull up my skirt.
:/
then reached school.. changed in the toilet with kelly and chloechua..
you dont put that stupid face you!

we changed in different cubicles! D<>
then chloe and kelly's costumes were like super nice laaaaa! esp kelly's! then.. heng ah no boys go make any comments lolol.
went to hall. me and chenyuan went up PA room there cos our duty.. but the door was locked. ._. we were trapped outside. sian.
but anw, everybody suddenly go back to class so we donnid do duty. :D [actually we need go general office do de, the mari kita one. but we forgot. xD]
we thought hall dunnid then... aiya we also wanted to eat anyway. :D
at class, mrs jalil and a few pupils were helping to wrap the tables with newspaper. :D
and then we dumped our food on the table. brought kueh from bangawan solo. $9 leh!
then dion.. alfred.. monica.. all brought 1.5L drinks. got 10 bottles leh! :O crazy le our class. ._.
i drank 3 cups of lemon tea and ate some stuffs which im super lazy to type out...
then me and chenyuan took some food go 5respect 'bai fang' mr lim. :D they promoting a lot of food there. o_o
and hor, i still see people reading books leh! omg! partying time read books!
5respect = future successors for peitong.
yeah trust me, that will be super true.
mrs lim keep boasting about them to us. ._.
ok then chinese.. then recess.. failed to get to play badminton. D:
then some p6 pupils including chloe chua go open booths.
din buy anything :PP
but mrs lim suddenly dump 2 cup jellies with me. o_o
but i heard that the jellies tasted awful so i declined.. but then she go say 'wei.. teacher give you food also dont want..'
make me feel so... lol.. like forcing me to eat like that. :/
then i ate one mouth.. almost puked! D<>then went back to class.. had lessons. :O
but then hip hip hooray had PE!
PE is always fun i tell you.. esp when your p6..
managed to change out of my costume to PE in time. xD
then we went to sports hall.. and i think i played some dodge ball? :/
every pe is random games de. can play whatever you want :D
got basketball.. dodgeball.. captain ball.. badminton..
i could have play basketball lor! but no ball in the PE room. ._. all downstairs. sian.
okay its 10.52pm fyi, i nidda sleep. tmr continue post. :D

----------------------------------------------
baaack! :D:D:D
just came back from tuition! Yeah the super fun Unipath tuition. :D
cause last time we got E & D, then have to have make-up lesson, they very fair one.. xD
ohya, today is the happiest and saddest day of me life!
Happy cause.. I FINALLY SOLVED THE RUBICS CUBE!
Omgomgomg. Is like.. at last?! D<

Then happy lor. Hhaahha
Then sad cause… D: my maths mock test results came out. And I scored super low la! Sian! 78/100 leh!
Omg *kills myself*
*shoots up again*
okay continuing.. tuition was fun! :D:D
then after that my teacher go treat us to chocolates at 7-eleven.
Bought maltezers! They rock maaan! :D
okay continuing from yesterday.. wait let me just scroll up and check…
ohya then after PE.. went to hall for racial harmony concert.

It was like super boring?! Monica won the best traditional clothing for p6 yaw! :D
and hor, tell you secret for those in peitong..
remember at first part of the powerpoint the screen blur blur one?
I was the one who caused that :D
Cause I thought if I turn turn turn, then will close the thing, but in the end is make it blurer. ._. I officially suck.
And also .. it was my group’s first time doing PA.
Then the stupid ms lim.. yes miss rebecca lim, the super gentle teacher.. go tell us do this do that do this do that. Then we first time what!
Everything also don’t know! Then she go say ‘wa your come up do nothing one ah? Might as well don’t come up..’
Stupid la she! So clever ownself do everything la!
Everybody, be warned. Ms lim is dangerous.
RAHHH HATE HER.
Okay. :D
then finish.. went home..
Ohya, nowadays I go my grandma house eat lunch then go home. Cause her house is near the new peitong.. then don’t want waste money go buy food.. so go her house eat free food lor. :D
Ok then the next day that is quite interesting is Wednesday..
We went to cc badminton! Class gathering! :D
I went there at around 1.45. to set up net. :D see so guai..
Then people slowly come.. matthew came first.. then he brought a lot of uninvited freaks. Hello?! The court is like so small?! Then still bring so many people?!
And he claimed that is they ownself follow him. ._.
Is like, of cause matthew go tell them go play at cc go tempt them one right? If he had kept his big mouth shut, they wouldn’t have followed..
Stupid stupid!
But anw, people slowly streamed in..
I 1vs1 a lot of people, lost to quite a lot siah. ._.
The best person to play with is jiajun. Funny+will try to keep the shuttlecock flying in the air. :D
Not like some… who just straight away smack down.. hard to continue..
Too good hearted to reveal names. :D
Then wanted to 1vs1 with junren also.. but then hor when got slot right.. I keep on screaming at him to go there play. And he keep.. ignoring me. Wth?! Then in the end the slot got taken by other people liao. ._. damn him…
Then in the end had to play like in the middle of the 2 courts.. like so miserable like that.. D:
Then happily went home. Quite good uh.. should organise more of smth like that. :D
Ok the interesting days of the week ends here-
Lols. xD
Let me talk a little bit about E & D.
E & D means Enrolment and Dedication. Every year must have this session. The 52nd company, which is us, 31st company, which is the sec girls from st margerets, and 64th company, which is the sec boys from ang mo kio sec, gather at this day to er.. dono la welcome the guest-of-honour.
Then I was chosen to be the squad leader. :O
Okay then everything was okay.. but I forgot to salute.. I see everyone in front of me salute I quickly also lol :x
Then hor.. the guard-of-honour hor.. they go form one contigent in front of me la… but then got one 64th boy is really the super infront of me.
RIGHT IN FRONT OKAY! LESS THEN 1CM AWAY!
Then I scared later went need to turn left to march, will bump to each other then very awkward, ._. so I go move back abit. Lol :x and im like not allowed to do that? :/
But don’t care la. :D
Then marched to the hall.. the people behind me keep bumping my knuckles. -_-
Then go hall got my yellow star badge. Yippeee!
I think I got the most badges in the p6 leh, :x yi shien’s gona outbeat me. D:
Lol. xD
Okay hmm that’s all for now.. check by regularly for updates kay?
And I shall end with my oh-so-famous/oh-so-cute phrase…
TOODLES!

ps. okay ya i put colours for the whole thing. cause i was looking at my post then realise very hard to read.. so go colour maybe will improve. xD

No comments: