Saturday, August 9, 2008

#20 post. :D

HAPPY NATIONAL DAAAAAAAAAY! :D

okay so far, it has been a very nice day for me. xD
shall talk about today followed by ytd.

Today
chenyuan called me at 8.34am to wake me up. :D
then 9.05am took car cos mum wanted to go to my grandma house and so we take tgt.
reached the court to find chenyuan and siyi there. ;D
practised abit of layup and shooting. then my mum come find me at 9.30am. ._.
she wanted me to go with her for breakfast. D<>absolutely NO idea why have to go so far ._.
supposed to meet my cousins one lor. in the end they went to diff market as us.
so but by the time we both ordered food liaozx. so din do anything. :/
after eating begged my mum let me go play again.
thankfully she agreed! :D

went back to cc. saw chenyuan mrs lim mr lim siyi and a stranger named Ford.
well he said we can call him that. o_o
then we had a match.
first one was adults vs kids.
we lost obviously hahahaha. so tall ._. [we're shorties ya'know]
then we re-teamed.
me chenyuan Ford vs mr lim mrslim siyi.
i forgot the score luh. but it was quite fun. xD
after the matches mrslim and mrlim left.
then we continued practising shooting.
and at 11.45am i went home. xD

Yesterday
wore my GB uniform to schoool!
then went up PA room with kelly cos ytd,which was thurs, she forgot to lock it. :O so we went to check whether anything lost.
in the end i dont think got missing items la..

we then went to the basketball court to gather.
gave chenyuan my bag to take care. xD
mr cheng and mr yee came! and got us ready in contingents.
the colour party ppl incl me went to get ready.
we stood in position for like 10-15mins. hand damn tired lei hold the flag for so long!

then mrs tan, principal, suddenly come say i must relax cos i very tensed. o_o
then she even like ''hug'' me siaa! woah so nervous!
lol then she left and finally the music started and we could get on with our job.
the music was super soft laaaa! then when i say the timing is like, im louder then the music? ._.
then i dontwant the whole sch to hear my voice so i spoke softer abit. xD
din managed to balance quite well during the slow march. siaaaan.
then when have to pass the flag to stanley also din bang loud. D<
but the rest was okay. when we marched to the side our bangings were loud and clear. :D

surprisingly, we did not need to stand for so long leh! i think last year it was even longer lor!
we kinda rushed through the pledge lol. cos the p1s say so fast. hahahaa. good job p1s! xD

one boy from BB fainted and none from GB! :D:D:D
cept for yishien, D: but she in colour party. so not really noticeable. lol.

ohya when singing the national anthem that time both susan and stanley raised the flags superrrrr slow sia!
stanley was not even halfway when the song ended! omg.
susan was okay la. but still very slow. ._.
then after the song they quickly just pull up. eeeee not nice. D<

after everything had uniform group photo. :D
me and dorcas were chasing the colour party members for their gloves. ._.

then went to hall.. was suppose to go up PA room but see too many pple then i feel so extra so i just go down. xD
chenyuan came down to accompany me afterwards. lol.
din really pay attention to the celebrations.
there was some singing competition. i dont care la. cant even here the young ones well lor!
but until the NE quiz. then more exciting lol.
our class wooon! wooo nice one!
reginald wanted to look at my maths assesment book which i had brought to do later at my grandma house. o_o

and then hor, we were suppose to end at 9.45. but it was dragged till 10.15. D<
our legs were damn pain la! very hard to walk!

10.15, me and dorcas accompanied chenyuan to some bread shop to buy bread.
then later went to bubble tea shop buy. xD
bot green apple ice-blended.
its.. okay la..
mango ice-blended still the best. :D
we waited until 10.45 then managed to get our drinks.
there was a long queue yaw.

see, thanks to us peitongnians we made the bubble tea shop have business. :D
we're so kind-hearted.. lol.

went to grandma house afterwards.
watch a pokemon CD lol. the Jirachi Wish Maker that one.
then had lunch.. and fell asleep while doing my maths assesment.
i 5oclock then wake up sia! :O
grandpa bot dinner from me, and i walked home. cos wanted to use the comp. :D

actually wanted to post ytd lor, but thanks to huiping's super long and many posts, 10pm then read finish. ._. then dun feel like blogging liao D<
heehs. :D

ohya, ytd i was doing my big business in the toilet when someone called me 2 times on my telephone, and 3 times on my handphone.
and it was chenyuan, asking me whether can play basketball with her.
wth ask smth nid to call until 5 times meh?! so.. er.. kua zhang. :D
i finally realised that my phone can call 2 pple at the same time! wooo!
xDD. credits goes to chenyuan. lazy to explain how i know. :P

okay thats all. :D
tmr maybe going badminton with shihwee and chloechua. :O
they suddenly book a court then invited me. lol.

loveees,
chloe. [im tired of typing 'yours truly' :P]

No comments: