Friday, August 15, 2008

today not as fun as today lurh. D:

in the morning, suppose to meet mrs lim, ask her help me take care my phone first.
then we were suppose to meet at 8.45 la.. then me and dorcas [she accompanied me] reached liao, din see, then called and called.
of cos not the shouting de ''call'' la. the handphone de ''call'' . :D
then always have this voice mail ''Sorry I'm not able to answer your call. Call me again if it's very urgent.''
recorded by that great lady la.
in the end she called me again, she just fetched her daughter to school. ._.
then say 5min will reach. but i scared later late for oral. so say nvm lor.
then just faster called my grandma. and gave my handphone to her. :D

then rushed to the hall. and sat there for a whole hour again. ._.
did my wordfind again, and stanley's assesment books.
HENG AH NO BUGS TODAY! :D
then i was like passing my wordfind to everyone help me do while doing the assesments lol.

then go to waiting room.. 10.11 i go timer room. but din start. ._.
mr tan said 10.25 then start. so i sat there for 14min .. doing nth.
actually not nth la. doing my wordfind. but go timer room supposed to look at picture mah. not do ur stuffs. ._. nvm.
chatted with mr tan also hahahahaha.
then 10.25 got my picture. then hor, after 5min mr tan's stopwatch beep very suddenly leh.
i was like lookinglookinglooking then suddenly 'BEE!' or whatever that sound is.
so sudden la! i jumped. ._.
oh btw i've only went thru half the picture.
5 MINUTES IS NOT ENOUGH YAWWW.

i go out. sit on the chair for 5sec, then have to go in tester room liao. D:
my reading hor, i kinda rushed it. ._. i was even surprised when i finished it. so fast! less then 1min i think. lol.

picture was okay for those part that i have gone thru. the other half was terror.
i dono what the heck the 2 people behind the lady buying the tickets are doing. ._.
then anyhow just say la.

conv was okay.. but then hor, after replying the first question.. the tester suppose to say ''still got what other things got ur attention?'' right?
but they didn't!
then after replying the first question i was like waiting for them to ask.. then they thought i finish liao then say
''finish right? you may go now.''
then i was like surprised and opened my mouth and said ''huh?''
lol . :x
then they know lor, and asked the question. ._.

finish liao went out! woo! i felt so freee!
actually no la. :/

then went to find chenyuan they all. but only saw chenlong.
then since my handphone with my grandma, i want to call her say i going up ma.
so i ask chenlong for his phone to call.
he din let me touch it. ._.
he ownself type the number and put his phone against my ear.
walao? i want to hold the phone myself and he said ''no! bu ke yi!'' ._.
then dono la i looked quite stupid. ._.

then started walking to my grandma house, dragged chenyuan with me. [i saw her along the way]
take liao, go back RC there, which is behind our sch there.
i have no idea why they call that place RC. ._.
then heard got some accident:

someone[dono who] go knock down a boy. and walk away without apologising
then a woman saw this, and go tell [dono who] that she is the police and dono what la.
and even threatened to bring them to the police station.
some of them scared and run away.
but of cos afterwards, got people go apologise to her la.

all is peitong de. o_o
cept for the woman of cos.
then we went to the playground.
dono what the hell we were doing. just walk here walk there around the playground.
then chenlong keep spitting jiajun's sweets onto the boys.
lol SPITTED leh not THREW leh!
from his mouth leh! eeeeew!
got one even stuck to darren's neck. LOL.

then we sit at the side. and discussed whether to go to west coast park. :O
alot declined. excluding me. D:
then some of them went to coffeeshop eat.
me darling jitao yangyi afif darren went to KFC eat.

on the way we saw a guy from our chinese tuition at the supermarket lol!

then reached KFC saw ANOTHER guy from our chinese tuition! the super irritating one! omg damn suay la!
he was eating with 3 of his friends. and one of his friends was DARREN TEO.
if that doesn't ring a bell, he's mrs teo's son. ._.
then we said hihi. then continue eating. lolol.

ate the shrooms burger meal. $4.40 for one burger, one cheese fries and a coke!
damn worth it la!
but din finish my fries.
i dont like the cheese. D<>wake him up] and maybe mrslim and jiajun! lol.
okay byeee. :D

lovees,
chloe.

No comments: