Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tuesday 2 September , 10.25am

uhkay.. what colourful posts i have..
price to pay for posting as soon as possible. :/ hope your can read them. :D
thanks nyways, to huiping! x3
ok from now on, if you see that my posts are posted, that means is huiping help de. until i announced that i can use blogger. :D

Note to ALL BBGB p6 members, who are reading this:
After supp lesson on Friday, Mr Derek Cheng wants to meet us at the canteen. Gonna be doing some video for him I'm not sure. Meeting will last for 20min.
*This message is brought to you by Chloe, who got it from Mr Derek Cheng*

ok so rmb uh!
but i bet darling will be THE ONLY PERSON who will read this.. since the others dont have a comp, or most likely dont even know my blog. ._.

ohyeah, smth happened, i dono what, to my 4th post.
it actually announced my prelim results. but becos of something something, which i dono what, it somehow got erase off. ._.
:D
so shall announce it here again:

English:
Oral: 27/30 [as a reward for reading my blog, you get to know my oral marks. :D its supposed to be secret y'know]
Situational Writing: 14/15 [found after calculating!]
Continuous Writing: 35/40 [:D]
Listening Compre: 20/20 [:D]
Booklet A: 26/30 [not bad la hehx.]
Booklet B: 50/65 [OHGOD! I LOVE MESELF! :D]
Total: 172/200
!00%: 86/100 [WOOOOOOOOOO! SECOND IN CLASS FOR ENGLISH!!!]

Maths:
Booklet A: 20/20 [:D]
Booklet B: 62.5/80 [awwwx. even CHENYUAN scored higher then me! D:]
Total: 82.5/100 [D:]

Chinese:
Oral: 38/50 [i suckzxzx. yeah.]
Compo: 27/40 [found out after calculating again! :D]
Listening [13/15 = 17/20 [:/]
Booklet A: 44/50 [wooooo yeah!]
Booklet B: 34/40 [wooooo yeah! lol]
100%: 80/100 [YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!]

Science:
Booklet A: 50/60 [:D:D]
Booklet B: 31/40 [:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D]
Total: 81/100 [:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D]

ok yayzxzx. i all get 80+ xDDD
its like my first time getting all 80+ since like p5? ._.
i LOVE my english score. :D i thought my maths wld be highest but noooo. xD
ENGLISH ROCKZXZXZXZXZX!

ok ytd, went to sumo house, as i told you.
284-ed there. ate:

2 tempura udon
1 shishamo
1 fried dumplings

cept that my sister ate all the dumplings as she paid for it. ._.
aborted 2 and a half fish. :D:D:D

then went home. was rather boring actually. ._.

ohya, just found out i fell asleep on the sofa this morning. LOL.
i think my mum asked me to go back to bed, or is i sleepwalk de. :/
ANDAND! i played maple ytd too!!! :D:D:D
i hope not yet get addicted. D:

okay thaaaaaats all.
:D
later going chinese tuition. gona give wang lao shi the cookies. :D:D

playing viwawa with my sister nowww. xD
andand, MOVIE TOMORROW!
byee.

Lovees.
CHLOE.

No comments: