Sunday, November 30, 2008

helloz. im so bored. ._.

Friday
stayed at home for the whole day.
wanted to badminton with the clementi ppl, but they went to ice-skating. D:
and i din get to work cos mum woke me up late. ._.

Saturday
went to school for caroling.
im going to the St. John's Chapel Youth Camp!!
anybody else coming too? 8D

we went through all the 6 songs, then went to canteen to eat lunch.
after that had to change into our jeans.
susan lent me hers [she brought 3 pairs] Thanks!
cos the jeans i brought was my mum's, cos all the other jeans were too short for me.
and my mum's one was too long.
susan's one just nice laaa.

boarded the bus, and went to some cathedral for some ''audition''.
sang, all the judges were smiling away. ._.
oh and Crystal, from the Youth Hub was like abusing me?!
she keep smacking and strangling me!!!
for dono what reason also. ._.
help meee! *chokes* *splutters*

ok. then board bus back to peitong.
went home, had to go out again, cos my sister wanted to go to a Warehouse Sales at Charles & Keith.
wtfz the queue was horribly loooong la!
but anw, it went quite fast. i think we waited for 20min then can go in.

inside only got shoes and bags. ._.
PLUS alot of ppl.
we were squeezing around, looking at everything.
actually only my sister, her friend and mum.
i just stand there getting ready to be dragged away. ._.
so in the end:

mum bought: 1 bag
sister bought: 1 pair of boots
sister's friend bought: 2 bags.

went to eat bak kuh teh, and went home.

it was actually quite boring leh.
i need to go out! desperately!
but yaay i'll be busy for 3 days next week! 8D

Monday: badminton
Wednesday: buy mr yee's wedding present
Friday: going out watch movie

ok. im satisfied. 8D

tmr also wanne go jogging.
anybody want come with me??
sorry last minute then tell. :/


tmr going to work in the morning, then go badminton. 8D

loves,
chloe.

I regretted it. I SO regretted it.

No comments: