Friday, January 30, 2009

987fm Top 20 Countdown In Singapore (23/01/09)
20. Bounce - The Cab
19. Gives you hell - The All-American Rejects
18. Whitehorse - Taylor Swift
17. Live Your Life - Rihanna ft. T.I
16. Unbeautiful - Lesley Roy
15. Be The One - The Ting Tings
14. Cheated On Me - Gavin Degraw
13. Right Now (Na Na Na) - Akon
12. Whatever You Like - T.I.
11. Seventeen Forever - Metro Station
10. One Two Three Four - Plain White T's
9. I Hate This Part - The Pussycat Dolls
8. Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It) - Beyonce
7. Heartless - Kanye West
6. Break Even - The Script
5. Make It Mine - Jason Mraz
4. I Don't Care - Fall Out Boys
3. Decode - Paramore
2. If I Were A Boy - Beyonce
1. Just Dance - Lady Gaga ft. Colbie Odonis & Akon

ok no smiley facs today. (: i hope Make It Mine goes to #1. ^^

ok whee im gona sleep. :D
love you,
chloe

No comments: