Friday, January 16, 2009

boo! ah ok hi.

omg today is a quite-suay/paiseh day. D:
early in the morning i din check the classroom before i locked the door. [the chairman/vice-chairman supposed to lock before assembly].
then at the hall reading book that time Yik Han came and told me someone was locked up in the classroom. omg.
ran there then saw 3 student councillors outside. o_o
omg and poor Regine was stuck inside!!!!
omgomg. finally unlocked the door and she came out.
so paiseh la!!!! 1 councillor keep scolding me. :x
shits. Regine... if you're reading this... PAISEH AH AGAIN!!! :X

ok.. sian. continue with today..

Maths:
today got new teacher take over. Ms Shyam need dono go where for some course. D:
i miss her nice handwriting!!!! TT
Mr Ng/Eng is okay la. he's from css also. 2004 then graduate leh! lol.

D&T:
got scolded cos we din automatic go to the D&T room. ._.
then halfway got phototaking. :D good. at least can skip D&T. its duper boring la!
phototaking was okay. but i think i will look like toot cos neeed put my ''sideburn'' behind my ears. :/

Recess:
stayed back in class for like 20min to wait for the others to get their recess stuff.
Carina very good. pei me wait for them. :D
played with the class keys lol. practise catching small objects. :D
then at last can go off cos Benjamin came back. ._.
rushed through my food. lol. my school chix rice also not bad lei!

Language Arts:
went to dono what room to watch some videos.
on the way was getting discriminated by Colin and gang. o_o
apparently, im a ''bitch'' and Carina is a ''bitch-that-hate-bugs''. LOL! :x

then Ms Deborati let us watch this super funny mmv by the Gorillaz. :D
its called Clint Eastwood.
here's the link to the video we watched:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpDer9wdUEw&annotation_id=annotation_110392&feature=iv

:D super cute right??????? 8D

Mother Tongue:
lol learn how to write chinese letter. o_o
we like write out the procedure 3 times?!
inclusive of hmwk. need do chinese letter. ._. about family.
sian. tmr then do la heh. 8D

After School
helped Jason to book locker to put his basketball. ._. lol.
dont worry. is he pay one. i not small kid to get cheated. :D

then ate with Qin Yi. and went to library.
she go book one computer. but both of us cant log in. ._. so just did hmwk.
and lol i asked Qin Yi help me with my sci wksht.
then she say ''i will teach you'' and really go teach me leh! like teacher leh!
her expression also. lol she so cute. ^^ and she's the same age as me. :o

then had to go back to the general office cos i forgot what locker number i booked lol. ._.
and Jason din want to go up cos he din know the way and he very paiseh to ask. wth?

changed to PE. ran. stretched. did some super cool warmup thing. very fun leh!
can feel my thigh muscles. ^^
then had to practice passing with a 1kg ball.
omg ya. its really duperduper heavy la!!!! is like, the weight of.. erm. 3 New Primary English books. :o
hais. then partnered with Ming Siew. ^^
then after that we carry the normal netball is like super light la!!!!
like feather like that lol. :x

and yaaaaay!!! i learned another bball trick!
cos it was break time then i want try sth new.
i can bounce from hand to hand in between my legs!!!
OHMYGOD! i like train for dono how many months liao!! finally!!!! 8D
but hor, maybe cos the netball is smaller then the basketball??? TT
ok sian. i think it is.
rawr.

then did skipping again wtfh.
but i did 100 double, alternate legs all in 1 or 2 tries! woo! super proud of myself lololz.
but had difficulty skipping the 1 leg one.
need do 50 times continuously. my right leg can... left leg cannot. ._.
skip and skip and skip. then finally the captain say can stop liao. 8D

then played kind of like monkey.
stand one circle. 2 monkeys inside. then cannot hold the ball for more then 3 sec. :D
super fun leh! i like being the monkey lol. :X

ohya my suayness was over here. at first asking the captain sth one. then suddenly someone pass the ball to me, i din know, hit my head. ._.
lucky not hit the face sia! lol. is hit at the back.
then become super giddy leh sian.
but okay la. also hit by bball so many times. ._.

then 2nd injury i think cos of my giddyness then cannot catch the ball properly.
hit my lips. ._.
then now my upper lip swollen. :/ the middle part. cos i think it hit my teeth. haiz.

then 3rd one not really that serious.
Pei Yu suddenly scratch my chin while trying to snatch the ball from me. :/
but small scratch only la. lol.

then went for break. had cool down exercise, then go home.

took 30 then 189.
and omg when taking 189 that time cos i was still abit giddy+tired i slept like a pig on the bus!
then crossed my bus stop i also din know!
then suddenly wake up. found myself at some expressway. :o
waited until im near some city then alight. cos if i alight in the middle of the expressway very hard to find bridge/traffic light to cross over the other side.
omg im so clever again. ^^

ok whatever. finally alighted and crossed the road.
then on the way was quite urgent leh! :X
lucky din overshot much. :D
whew~ :X

--
i just dropped my laptop just now!!! :o
omg. now the screen very loose leh. shits.
cos i stepped on the charger wire, then dragged the whole thing down from the table. -_-
sian. hope my mum wont find out manz.

tmr going back to GB! yay!
and tmr going to collect my Edusave Scholarship with Jitao! yay!
ok. earning big bucks.
yeah bye!

chloe. :D

No comments: