Monday, January 26, 2009

oh i rmb-ed smth funny from ytd! :D

on the way to the reunion dinner, someone go put some paper cows at the grass beside the road. then we saw lar.
then my grandma thought is real, go say ''eh later the cows come into the road how???''
lol. she's so cute!!!! hahahaa ok.

BTW. I KEEP ON FORGETTING TO POST THIS MAAAANZ.

987fm Top 20 Countdown In Singapore (23/01/09)
20) Unbeautiful - Lesley Roy
19) Be The One - The Ting Tings
18) Love Lockdown - Kanye West
17) Get Back - Demi Lovato
16) Love Bug - Jonas Brothers [:D]
15) Cheated On Me - Gavin Degraw
14) Right Now (Na Na Na) - Akon [:D]
13) Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It) - Beyonce
12) Seventeen Forever - Metro Station
11) Gives You Hell - All-American Rejects
10) I Hate This Part - The Pussycat Dolls [:D]
9) Make It Mine - Jason Mraz [:D:D:D]
8) Live Your Life - Rihanna ft. T.I. [:D]
7) Whatever You Like - T.I.
6) I Don't Care - Fall Out Boys
5) Decode - Paramore
4) One Two Three Four - Plain White T's
3) If I Were A Boy - Beyonce [ew!!]
2) Just Dance - Lady Gaga ft. Coby Odonis & Konvict [:D]
1) Love Story - Taylor Swift [:D]

Bubbling Under
3) Whitehorse - Taylor Swift
2) missed it. ps!
1) Sober - Pink

yeahhhhhh! k bye.
love you.
chloe. :D

No comments: