Monday, March 23, 2009

50 honest things about myself:

1) im a straight/i like guys
2) i am afraid of the dark. not night. but the darkness of the room... D:
3) i thought Enid Blyton was a MALE until i was p4
4) and because of that, i thought Road Dahl was a FEMALE until i was p5. o_o
5) im not photogenic. yet.
6) im a nerd. i LOVE books.
7) i dont like to wear skirts/dresses
8) i have an emo side
9) i cant stand too much cheese
10) i like to pose infront of the mirror too
11) i have this fantasy of being a superheroine with white angel wings. since i was 6years old
12) you can see how well i like the person with the tone of my voice
13) i like sports. like basketball and badminton
14) i think i have a good fashion sense :D
15) i am not sexist. i mix well with guys.
16) i dont like carrots, and beans, and tofu and ... and ... and ...
17) i dont know how to swim
18) if you ask for my opinion, everything i say is TRUE. in other words. i dont lie when ppl ask me questions. :D
19) i am money-faced
20) i am a pokemon fanatic. and im still collecting the $1 gachapon thing. that gives me a pokemon figure.
21) i like to bring my phone in the shower. listen to music. and sing along with it
22) i used to READ BOOKS in the shower. i put it on the basin and dry my hands before flipping it.
23) i would have still done it now if i wasnt so myopic.
24) i think im a flirter :o
25) i like guys that are OLDER then me, and also shuai. ;D
26) i have 3 little crushes on random guys outside school
27) and i only see them once a week or LESS. :o
28) i cant stand some ppl
29) i like chinese dramas. but i hate chinese
30) i never watch The Simpsons in my whole life
31) im a fish murderer
32) i can get addicted to a game for a looooooooong time, get sick of it, and get addicted again about 1 year later.
33) my face turn red just after a sip of red wine
34) i have a secret compassion for DANCE.
35) im maybe joining dance classes next year
36) i do part time work for my mum and earn quite alot of $. ^^
37) i hate barley and chrysanthemum. and i dont really like green tea. but can drink la.
38) but hot green tea ROCKS! esp Sumo House one.
39) i will really study and ban myself from the comp when i need to
40) i think my nails are ugly
41) i dropped my laptop like 2 times from my table and now the screen is loose and i did not tell my parents about that
42) i have a hell lot of Enid Blyton books collecting dust
43) i get jealous easily
44) i dont like guys who flirt. :o
45) i dont like ugly guys
46) i once ate so much that i fell ill and had to see a doctor
47) i love the CSS's cold drinks stall aunty
48) i am crazy over maple series in youtube
49) i ask everyone to get me chocolates even though im not CRAZY over them.
50) last but not least, i love myself

tag: you

woots. i love quizzes. yes.
im sooooo lazy to post about the pass 3 days.
and btw, the singapore zoo trip, i only have pictures of animals and none of myself... dono whether should i still post anot. -_-
oh i think ms poh got ONE pic of me. maybe i get from her. :D
haizz ok. today pe rocked.
shall elaborate next time when i update. yes.

bye. ily.

No comments: