Monday, March 9, 2009

hullo. :D feasting on fries now woo.

Saturday, 7mar
gb yeah. dorcas came again. :D
and mummy allowed me to go to march outing wooo!
that day 2 gays guys came for volunteery work. they explain game lor. and sing songs. o_o

then need help mr cheng write his name and IC on like, 200-300 pieces of flyers. o_o
got dorcas to help me muahaha.
lunch ate western food. 8D chicken chop.
thne 165-ed alone to church. TT cos no one going back to church yet. haiz.

then on the bus jayi suddenly sms :
''Chloe! I bet 5bucks u're wearin a white shirt n u're walkin with a fren who's wearin a black shirt''
errr ya. that was BEFORE i board the bus.
sian i get stalked everywhere. TT

youth service. LOADS of 31st GB from st. marg joined us lol.
first time the seats are flooded. :D
and also. FIRST TIME I DIN SLEEP/FEEL LIKE SLEEPING AFTER KARENE'S TALK!!!
like omg laaaa. got a few times really tired but i go wash face eat 2 clorets awake liao. 8D
i had to eat clorets 3 times = 6 clorets eaten. 8D

feasted on snacks. din play captains ball cos the 31st GB need cont with camp and most of the ppl who play captains ball are from the 31st so... without them... left very little ppl. TT

then mum fetch me home. :D

Sunday, 8mar
errr. went to Burger King for breakfast. cos we got this discount coupon. so we buy lor. 8D
then tuition. haiz stress. cos the next day got test. then if i wrong 1question i need do more questions. -_-
then he make me stay back until 3pm. D:

then go eat Sakae Sushi for lunch. =O
nice. ^^ cos all salmon items 20% off. :D was satisfied~

went home chiong-ed home finish mind maps for maths. :D
finished 3 mind maps in 1 and half day. :O pro leh me. ;D
wanted to watch movie one. Marley and Me.. but. too busy. TT finished the maps at 10pm zzz.

Monday, 9mar
morning training. fun. :D
i love netball!~
then language arts. did some description thingy about Harry and Dudley. yay i rmb-ed. :D
then... recess... er. fried rice. yeah.

IT so fun. :D logged in jayi's comp instead of her own. lol.
and we are such guai kids. we promised to come during the holidays to finish our website. ^^
er. the guai ones were like less then half the class. -_-

then science... got back another common test.
at least i din fail!!! :D
24/40. heng.

then maths common test.
quite easy la. at first was falling asleep i dono why then i go sub-consciously answer 1 question like 1 sci question like that.
super long and not number sentence. like statement. o_o
the human brain is cool.

lunch. SUPER COLD LA. COS IT WAS RAINING HEAVILY. TT
then me and carina go hide in the queue in the crowd. :D we so clever lol.
cos everyone block us from the wind~
jayi was going on a diet and not eating anything. -_-
fried rice for me again~

chinese history. spent that hour taking pictures.
lol. not zilian la. pictures of everyone else. :D
go jayi blog see. ALOT. -_-

chinese history is FUN. 8D

then 78-ed with yueyi. we go eat seaweed on the bus.
walao eh she eat until!!!
SO NOISY LA. -_-
being the civilised me, i tried to stop her from eating loudly. :D
but i also got eat la. at least i dont make so much noise.
tmr my turn to buy titbits lol.

then walking pass clementi MRT station saw zakiah waiting for bus. o_o
dragged her to come with me to take 284 but she keep whining all the way. -_-
then she say she sumore want WALK. o_o
she rather walk to my house then walk home then take bus to my house and walk home. o_o

chatted all the way. then bought fries. :D
and went to my house ''backyard'' to cont chatting.
saw this very large RAT. -_-
wanted to feed it some fries but... nah. fries are expensive. D:

at last. we chat finish and go our separate ways~
ok that sounds so... -_- nvm,

hmmz. ohya. Lester go break my black pen last friday!! D:
then he got this exact same pen as me.. and forced me to break it so that we were ''even''. o_o
i dono how he do it la. he ask me hold his pen then he suddenly bend it. zzz.
so its spoilt.
then look as if i break. o_O
sianz. lucky i got extra black pen. :D i need it to make my mind-maps COLOURFUL. TT

ok. let me just. do a to-do note.

- bathe.
- CHINESE COMPO
- sci wksht [get ans from linpaing]
- shit tmr got ting xie also. SHIT I NVR BRING MY TEXTBOOK HOME.
- get ting xie words from someone. TT
- hopefully, if got time, home econs mind map. :D

my mum just bought 3 whole art paper lol.
3 x 20 = 60! woots!
one day, i shall finish making 60 mind maps. 8D
ahh. ok. gtg. bye.

chloe. D:

No comments: