Friday, March 20, 2009

woohoo! hi!
ytd Charity smsed me at 10.30pm, say today morning got xcountry training. 8-11. -_-
so late then sms!!! arr!!!

ok so went to sch this morn. 8.20pm reached. o_o
everyone was slacking at the gym room. -_-
gave out jerseys. AND FBTS!!!
wooots! first time i wear sia! but must return after the xcountry leh... D:
sadded.

then later the whole group of us. girls+boys, went to pandan reservoir to runnnn. 8D
girls run 6km. boys run 8km. x_x
at least i kept jogging throughout the whole journey. ^^ nvr walk!!!
completed in around 47min. :D
which is not bad i think. YAY!

then waited for guys to finish and went back to gym.
the guys were pouring this powder into their drinks. o_o
say to create muscles. O_O
din dare to take hahahaha.

then went home. 30 and 189.
waiting for 30 that time this woman came and asked me how to go to west coast plaza.
told her to follow me alight cos i alight there also.
then i bring her there liao she nvr thank me one zzz.

and on 189, my senior from peitong same CCA one sat beside me. o_o
omfg. she cant recognise me!!! TT
this year is sec4 de. chloechua you should know her. Yvonne. :X

ohmanz. then go home lor. hais. bought lunch.
and btw i have a surprise for you:


my jersey. 8D LOOK AT MY SHORTS!!!! :D

ok bye. i wana do hmwk.

No comments: