Monday, May 4, 2009

so... i missed my maths test today cos i was sick.
yeah. and i've slept for like 12hrs alr.
and i waited for 2hrs 15min cos apparently everyone was sick and had to see the doctor too.
9.30am my mum sign my name there.
11.45am then is my turn. wth?!?!?!?!

anw just now at the quarentine room at school the ppl there made me wear the mask.
then i needed to go toilet cos they made me drink so much water. -.-
then i saw myself at the reflection and zomg i look so PRO. LOL.
like some professional doctor. lol ok. :X
but the mask damn uncomfortable leh... very hard to breathe. -_-

ok anw. im feeling MUCH better alr. :D
and ohyeah. i wrote down last week's top 20. :O

010509
20) If you Seek Amy - Britney Spears
19) Love Sex Magic - Ciara ft. Justin Timberlake [:D:D]
18) Poker Face - Lady Gaga
17) America's Suitehearts - Fall Out Boy
16) Kiss Me Through The Phone - Soulja Boy [:D]
15) The Fear - Lily Allen
14) Mad - Neyo [:D]
13) Save You - Simple Plan
12) Stuck With Each Other - Shontelle ft. Akon [:D:D:D]
11) Secret Valentine - We The Kings [:D]
10) Get On Your Boots - U2
9) Tonight - Jonas Brothers [:D]
8) Change - Daniel Merriweather
7) Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas [:D]
6) The Climb - Miley Cyrus
5) Halo - Beyonce [:D]
4) Dead And Gone - Justin Timberlake ft. T.I.
3) How Do You Sleep - Jesse McCartney [:D:D]
2) My Life Would Suck Without You - Kelly Clarkson
1) Right Round - Flo-rida ft. Keisha [:D]

:D very happy with the songs.
ok. and i feel like writing song lyrics now. :O

No comments: