Tuesday, June 30, 2009

eh LOL din go school today. :x
woke up with this sore throat. told mum. she tell me dont go sch.
take note: IS SHE TELL ME ONE HORH NOT I WANT HORH.
i actually get ready liao lor wear uniform le tie hair le. :D
school fun what.

then i went back to sleep.
woke up 1030 go see doctor. total bill $21 zzz.

lol sorry jayi. left you surrounded by all the gays and no normal ppl. :x
I PROMISE TMR I GO BACK SCHOOL. :D
then pass my sore throat to you LOL.
but i supposed to go back la... only got 1day mc which is today. TT
haiz. now 11.22am. err 3 more mins till chinese end.
STILL ALIVE ANOT? :x

ok. so. going my grandma house for lunch, then eat my medicine~~
im bored. no one talking to me in msn except for my mum. -_-


see so much medicine for a bloody sore throat. ==

cya. <3

No comments: