Wednesday, July 15, 2009


my beautiful feet. with sandal marks. :D

music: goodbye - christinia debarge.

ok. maybe doing that, er the song thing, isnt a really good idea.
WHAT IF I LIKE A SONG FOR 2 DAYS?!?! ok whatever.
anw. just to tell you that im a PRO for pon-ing sch. and tuition. :D
yeah thats why im typing now.. tuition's supposed to be from 6-8.

ok so what happened:
the 189 bus at 5.42pm was packed. din take.
the bus at 5.52pm was ALSO packed. sumore the bus just zoom pass me even thou i waved. -_-
toopid lor. called mum. she say donnid go liao LOL.
nice parents i have haha. :D

so im at home. was facebooking.
oh btw. isit normal for girls to be zilian LOL.
cos i got nice pictures of myself stored in my phone/computer HAHA. dont believe ask jayi. ;D she go steal my phone and see lor. -_-

ok whatever. maybe one day. one day. i shall post them here.
shall pack my file. tata.

No comments: