Thursday, July 23, 2009

music: touch my hand - david archuleta

i finally like this song haha. i rmb last time cw go recommend to me and i said it sucked. LOL.
okkk. i am gona post about TODAY and last friday. (:
so that next time i post can post nicer. cos i rmb all the stuff ma.

oh btw. was reading my prev post. thurs after sch went to play bball with 1/4 guys again. (: heh rmb-ed.

Thursday, 23jul
today morning finally went to play bball with yingqi haha.
had match with the guys. and i dont like annoying noobs who anyhow smack your arms and step on your foot just to snatch the ball away. -.-
lazy do so many fouls so din care lor.

lang arts. lol debates.
so... apparently i screwed up by saying there is a clinic every 1km in our theme park haha.
everyone go oppose me group cos of that -_-
woah the debate. everyone oppose qingyi's group sia!
and edwin's offensive debate is CLASSIC lar!!!! hahaha!!! :D:D

ok geog. present our skit.
teacher go say our group very good leh!!! ;D
ok then boring stuff. -.- lucky din fall asleep.

recess. CHICKEN CUTLET = love.
chinese. did cheenas mind map to keep meself awake.

sci. kena scolded cos the class was noisy when the ms ye came in. -_-
WTF OUR CLASS HOW TO MAKE QUIET?!?!?!
oh. then we went thru a worksheet which i dont understand a shit about. ==
ANYONE WANT TUITION ME SCI???

conv malay. continued my mind map cos the tcher din care LOL.
and the group of guys beside/behind me were damn sick lar!!!!
and jayi was complaining to me of how guys never pull up their pants lolol.

lunch. mince pork noodles.
maths. slept thru the whole bloody lesson lol.
and jayi said she saw me writing halfway then fall asleep. :x ya then when i nod off my hand jerked and my pen made a nice line across my worksheet. ==
then ms shyam suddenly ask me go up write down ans for a question. which i din do LOL.
quickly lent jayi's one and went up. (:

after sch. slacked at library for 1hr. staying back cos got hiphop lesson.
LOL im really damn. crazy. i reminded jayi to bring her pe in the morning then i ownself nvr bring. -_-
pro hor.

4pm. go hall. then dance room.
our dance tcher is funny and CHIO hahaha :D
wore my uni top and pe shorts. :X
woah. the warmup hor. can die leh!!! havnt even start dancing i sweating like some pig haha.
even wanted us to do a split ==

then started learning the dance moves lor. i like lol.
i think i ok lar. but i cannot do without the tcher in front to follow. :/
very hard to rmb haha.
got some sec3 guys very pro. -_-

aft that. stone home with jayi! :D

Friday, 17jul

taken in the morning. me and jayi's shakers. 8D er and her feet.

SCIENCE MAKE YOGHURT!!!!
which we ate/throw away ytd. which stinks.
was the first to taste my group's yoghurt. at least i din vomit like moses LOL.
but i dont like the taste of yoghurt in the first place...

histoly. go comp lab.
research bout mayan civilisation.
and thats when me and jayi slacked and composed ''Moses Suck''. :D

the rest of the lessons were boring lar.
then aft sch supposed to go running. but forgot what happened. din go run. D:
then go bball with the guys again. :) yingqi joined us.
at first played match for awhile. then play until 3.15 around there alot ppl go home. -_-

then other ppl came and occupied our court.
that time only 4 of us haha. me yingqi jason nicholas.
then decided to go run around pandan reservoir. :O
left bags at sch. ran lor. -_-

oh as i said, we ran 500m walk 400m HAHA. well. only me and yingqi.
then both of us got stitch halfway. -_-
ohya yingqi was crazy. she ran in full uniform LOL. cos nvr bring pe.

pic of the guys running:

lol ya we were rather far so... yeah. im still deciding whether to post a messy-haired pic of both of us. heh. :D

after 1hr and 10min, went back to sch. took 143 with yq to 7eleven. buy food.
then go JE mrt. took 105 home. (:

--
YEAH. DONE. HAHA. friday and today is fun. definitely. :D
am gona change blog songs now.
after that. finish my cheenas mind map. and start on geog mind map. :D
HAHA I FEEL FISHING GUAI. ;D
i should start touching my assesments too. -_-

k. bye readers!

sorry.

No comments: