Thursday, October 8, 2009

all the people on the street know

music: starstruck - 3oh!3 ft. katy perry (listen!)
the whistle damn cool haha.

I UPDATED THE CLASS BLOG WOOHOO.
ytd night.
go see go see. :D
and i realised i very long nvr show top20 liao. lol.
k lai update!

Thursday, 8oct
today. go sch. revised eng good words good sentence.
then paper1.
fuck la i feel like the whole exam wasnt myself.
i suddenly cannot think of any nicenice ideas. ):

in the end proposal i wrote skit. which is totally copy the sch de.
the compo i write question1.
aft i read my compo hor. i feel like my compo is like p4 write de.
damn immature. sian.
but. i dont think i will fail. cos i think my grammar still there. just hope that the content mark is 15 not 10 lor. then i still got chance. :/

break. eat super slow.
then ran to class, cos late liao.
got pregnant tcher invigilating. she like got mood swings.
shout at us the instructions blabla.

anw. I THINK PAPER2 IS EASY. ;D
the coffee i drank worked!! i din sleep!!!!
the summary only wrote 85 words. :/ whatever la.
but im super happy with my answers for the poem and compre. :D:D:D
hope this can pull up my paper1~

PLS LET ME GET AT LEAST B4 FOR LANGUAGE ARTS.
THANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKS.

then go home. bought maggee mee for lunch again.
this time so much better lar.
and had pringles agn for dessert. :D

OKAY. end of update.
tmr's paper is. maths paper1. and geog.
walao geog need rmb so many. and i still dono how to. the map thing. find the height of a mountain. ):
anyone want teach me???

sian. ok. no pics today. baibai.

No comments: