Sunday, November 1, 2009

OK WAIT.

i still dont know whether i want to be councillor or not ):

badpoints:
- everybody regard me as nerd -_- (WHICH I CAN PROVE THAT ITS NOT NERD COS I GO BE :D AND IM NOT A NERD.)
- very busy? (im quite free anw)
- have to wear tie everyday (I DONT MIND! :D)
- k thats about it

goodpoints:
- get lesser olevel points
- easier to get jobs?
- more ''popular'' LOL.
- got yingqi there.
- can go overseas for free!!!
- more camps!

ok. mainly all the girls said that i should apply and all the guys said that if i apply i will be a nerd wtf.
OHMAN.

and my mum is STILL not being very usedful in helping me decide.
fuckfuckfuck i asked my sister agn and she said 'its your problem i tell you liao can find jobs easier liao right'
-_-

.......................................................................................
ok. bbye.

No comments: