Thursday, December 17, 2009

letter

hi back again!
just now my mum checked the letterbox.
got one with my name
says that i got the good progress award LOLOLOL SO COOL RIGHT.
$200 MUAHAHHAA.
then they say will present to me by my sch sia. waliao dont tell me have to go up stage in front of everyone -_-
or else can collect after 28 dec during office hours.
i think i shall collect it myself :D hehehehehe
YAY!

k. continuing,
just now i forgot say. on wed then my mum drive to clementi fairprice behind de carpark and park there.
then we go eat and buy book.
then come back le. waliao the whole car was SPLATTERED with birdshits sia!!!
i counted alr. got 18 drops of them -_- excluding the rooftop cos i couldnt see.
LOL EIGHTEEN DROPS OF THEM LEH! the poor car.
immediately went to caltex car wash LOL.
k lai post about today.

Thursday, 17dec
today training was... first some running drill learn whr to run outside the circle.
actually nth much. until we did court practice.
mslim was damn pissed off at me and told me to stand at the side for 15min.
ohya then mingsiew was the chosen one to be the 3rd shooter!!!
yay lesser load haha.
then mslim say she's the only person who flicked the ball properly ):
k la next time i bend my legs more obviously la lol.

ohya the part where i pissed her off so much is cos i got the ball quite far away from the pole in the circle.
then mingsiew got 2 defenders blocking her.
so mslim ask me take 1step forward and see if ms free if not then shoot.
then i step lor but i nvr see ms straight away shoot then CRO-WE AR YOU DONO WHAT I SAYING ISIT RESTART AGAIN.
so restart lor. step liao, i see mingsiew not free. then i dont dare shoot. so just pause there. then CRO-WE AR NO OTHER OPTION ISIT YOU COME AND STAND OUTSIDE THE COURT WITH ME NOW.

aiyo... told you i need someone show example what... limpeh me learn using visualisation hor ):
so kena punished lo looked at everyone run. not that bad can dry my sweat.
but ms and estella go run alot felt guilty :/

anw 15min later went back in then she only pissed at my shooting so i go make effort bend my knees then score lol :D
oh wait got one time she ask me go up for straight pass sian i forgot then i go do block as for lob. :/

ok lalala my whole shirt was wet with sweat.
then run down and we decided to go lot1 for lunch.
ate at typical kfc -_- waliao 2pc chicken meal no student meal de ):
lucky got ms's popular card then can discount $1 hehehe.
sian i overshot my budget by 40cents TT
ohya the counter din understand me sia i saw i want coleslaw and fries she heard is exchange coleslaw so i had 2 packets of fries.
-_-

ohya our table very good position. both sides got mirrors.
yingqi lixian me were very happy with it haha.
and the chicken was nice~
walkwalk go in comics connection i realised kimbum very cute. LOL.
took mrt home~

--
end!!
tmr my grandpa bday.
hmmm and the christmas party coming soon YAY!!
k i go do zhou ji liaoz byez.

No comments: