Monday, February 8, 2010

in my head you fulfill my fantasy

music: in my head - jason derulo (listen!)

lol new song by jason! (derulo)
eh i think it sound a bit sick sia. the lyrics.
you click and see lo. :O

ytd go watch 14blades. nice got the wuchun from fahrenheit.
and chenyiwu acting sucks. lol. compared to the other actors la...

today... ohya i finally after a long time reached home without sweating profusely in the day.
yeah always have either netball or bball de. then sweat alot.
then today dont have!!! :D
spot check in the morning miss joanna teo suddenly walk pass and say my fringe ):
but in class never catch. lol.

uh CT was easy. history.
wa mrs cheah suddenly walk pass scare me sia.
heard that she caught sixuan's fringe then nvr catch mine~ hehehe~
go home with yq!
finally 333 came before 183 52 105 hor, yingqi? :P

k im gona maple le. ONE WEEK 1 DAY NEVER TOUCH MAPLE LE TT.
BYE.

No comments: