Sunday, May 2, 2010

and the world around me disappears

music: kissin' u - miranda cosgrove (listen!!!)

hmm. finally a good new song.
i like the first part sia.
sparks fly~ its like electricity~

mygod i damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn long nvr watch movie le.
walao why the how to train your dragon open on 18mar now still have...
then clash of the titans which opened at 1apr NOW NO MORE LE?!
i just concluded that i din watch a movie for 1 month liao.
no life -_-
ok i better catch ironman2 before it closes.

updates of my life:
  • i have a new camera!!! pink!!! sony!!! 14.1meg!!! bought on saturday!!!
  • my sister finally gave me my bday present! is the everlast sleeveless that i wanted 8D
  • i've finished one more reading programme woots. uhhh 7 more to go...
  • I'VE COMPLETED MOST OF MY REVISION!!! cept for history. very lazy do mindmap
  • last sunday me and yingqi play arcade bball. i improved my high score to 326! while yingqi got... 360+ -.-
  • chinese exam was bad.
  • lang arts exam was good.

then today had bbgb 10th anniversary thanksgiving service.
wore my formal clothes.
din fall asleep as i was in the AVA supposedly clicking the slides (but james did all the job) so yeah was playing with blutack with calvin. hehe.

some pics regarding the above.

the everlast singlet :D

introducing.... CHLOE'S PINK CAMERA =D chio right!!!!

k 10th thanksgiving service pics next time then post.
dono why after i upload this 2 pics then blogger dont let me upload anymore -_-
so yeah. i shall go sleep.
nightz.

No comments: