Sunday, August 15, 2010

it's probably 'cause you think you're cooler than me


siannn tmr got geog test.
have paused studying to post :D

ytd... din go bbgb and tried to rush my homework. which kinda failed cos of my comp sian.
went to mr prata with mum for lunch. walao the food took half hour to come!!
then go church. violet and sam kept me awake (awesome pinches, sam!)
and she was veryyyy jealous of my leg muscles haha.

went to have discussion.
nat can talk. alot!
then we finished a pack of potato chips and went to the hall to arrange chairs.

after that had to rush home. k when i left church i saw 165 go past.
... not that bad.
then i sit down and called carina discuss about meeting later for band concert.
then i talking. then she say brb then i orh then i stone then i suddenly saw 165 go pass me!!!!!
walao!!!!

k anw finally reached home chiong bathe and change and realised i still have 10min more...
slack abit and met carina at clementi mrt.
went to tiong bahru plaza again to eat ^^ and talked about 3 ugly guys HAHA :D

went to SCH. met moses and isaac. go in and play psp until the concert start.
k today's concert is boring. i slept through one song and carina said i snored LOL ooops :x
but the whole theatre was almost full house wor. not bad.
behind me de SCGS girls keep kicking my chair!! #$%@#$%@#

after concert, chit chat with the guys then mum came, and went home.
~
pictures~ group pic above.

lol isaac and tianhwee.
yingqi. for you.
(:

today....
had ushering duty! fun (: really felt bonded with cell... hehe.
calvin sang loudly... at first i thought he was pastor fuman LOL.
then me and gloria gossiped during sermon. and i told nathanael some of gloria's secrets.
:/ and she tried to kill me oops.

then pack up. bus to labrador park for sjcp family day.
omg the toilet there is damn disgusting.
got 4 cubicles...
1st one is always locked. nvr see it open.
2nd one theres brown stuff in the toilet bowl x_x
3rd quite okok. but the floor like have small pieces of brown stuff x_x
4th one is squat. not bad. except for some liquid on the floor which doesnt look like water...
overall the experience there was horrible.

then ate, chit chat, play cheat, laughed at ppl doing line dancing, violet treated me icecream!
and went to do some group games.
siao ah one of them is must blow a balloon until it burst O.O
never did it haha mr cheong secretly use his car key help us burst LOLOL!

then play captains ball!
abit unenjoyable cos of the sun + grasss.
i hate running on grass.
but still abit funny here and there. :D

then my mum came. brought her to miss ling and mr cheng.
and played monopoly deck with some guys. :)
and xingwei saw my hand and was trying to figure out who V is and saying all those love talk like he very pro like that -.- lol
haha and asked me to into my sis to him. LOL NO WAY :P

packed up, bought another icecream and car-ed home~
hehe k i shall try to resume my geog study.
i want to do well tmr ):

No comments: