Wednesday, August 11, 2010

just gonna stand there and watch me burn

yoyo. just finished my dinner of mac fillet meal ^^
yummehhh.

todayyyy, morning woke up at 6.45am woots so shiok.
lol ytd also chatted with mingsiew and lancen until 12.31am. :O
anw was still in time for school hehe. took car.
apparently i missed V by a few seconds. crap.

took chairs from hall.
wth man the chairs were infested with spider webs wtf disgusting can!!
so many stuck to my legs urghhhh.

carry back class.
boring lang arts.

drama. lol Mr J came back :D played the dog and bone game.
but this version is must stand both feet on chair and you can pull the chair anywhere you like.
so me and ben were both number2s. and we were snatching la.
and suddenly my fingers slipped!!! sian!!! so he go stand ):
k then after that rehearse. funny (: lp became my bro!! haha

recess. dilemma hor caruuu? :P

conv malay. did art/zuowen/talked.
lol and let us watch SHINee vid. ring ding dong. haha she so cool.

artttttttt boringggggg.
maths. mr seah came in again. din know wtf he teaching. all is caru/jayi teach me de -.-

assembly sat behind. got some coca cola dance. haha fatim so cute!!! :D
slept abit and then dragged khairul along to go for tmr's games' captains briefing. :D
wtf man while waiting they keep throwing jason's shoes and socks at me. YUCK I TOUCHED HIS SOCKS.
that jianhui la throw everything at me then i throw the sock back HE THROW BACK. i throw to him again THEN HE THROW BACK AGAIN _l_
finally i threw it oppo side. so nobody could reach it ^^

then end briefing and go lunch.
and auditorium for geo. lol nitro so entertaining. :)
me and caru chiong scribble notes wooo.

went to tuition after that.
sci 2 hours maths 1 hour. not bad at least i learnt new stuffs. :D
saw cute guy also whooops upper sec sat beside him hehe.
then go home~~

--
tmr the yog games handball!!
me yingqi cheeweng edwin khairul linpaing one team.
and i dont havee high hope that we'll get champs.
since mingsiew lixian estee at one team,
lewis marcustan at another team.
other teams less worrying.
haiz just enjoy tmr ba :)

OHYA AND I DONT CARE LIAO IM NOT GONA WAIT FOR MY NEW FORTNIGHT LENS IM GONA WEAR MY LENS TMR WHEEEE.
in case you dono, my infection healed last thurs. but cos i need wait for new stock then i nvr wear only.
but I DONT CARE EH EH EH EH EHHH~ im gona not wait anymore and wear tmr.
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
~

~

No comments: