Wednesday, October 20, 2010

a day without you is like a year without rain

32min!!!
hehehehehehehehe :)

walao today damn suck.

1. my braces was EXCRUCIATING PAINFUL in the morn and during the whole day i could hardly brush my teeth (BUT I DID LA)
2. my maths results suck.

walao i cried over the result leh ):
first time get so low zzzzzzzzzzzzzz. got tuition somemore.
paper2 so easy still get shit results. wtf is this!!!!!

.........................


but at least i did well for my english :) :)
compre i got 22/25 WHOOP! :D
when getting my paper miss teo go give me the disappointed look... like i scored like shit.
then i ''omgomg'' at her. and get my paper. turn around. WTF 22 WOOO! :D
.... she very funny lol.
summary. 15.5/25 -_-
situational 21/30 woot!

k then conv mt and art slack lessons.
planned chalet and played murderer. lol.

aft sch. lunch with babes.
then managed to get miss rachel to book dance room for us yay!
me ms lx amanda dahua went inside to dance lol.
mingsiew teached me snsd's oh. lol cos i need to learn -_-
i managed to successfully learn the chorus :) :) :)
she say i not bad. whooooooo~~

then. go play bball.
lol at first go play with 2/3 ppl.
huiqi damn funny LOL when opponent (in this case bharath or whatver the sp) get the ball then keep smacking/whacking him haha!
k and sidharrth. funny shit he will dribble dribble. then pass to lx. then mingsiew go intercept.
that happened like 5 times lol -_-
hahaha his reaction damn cute when me and ms pretend to whack the ball at his face awww we are bullies. :)

then 2/3 ppl go home. we went canteen to cool down.
yq came back from her cambodia briefing. we use netball go play 2v2 bball awhile. me and ms team! woo!
fun la :)

then go bbt with ms lx. aw yq went to find ... but in the end wrong venue LOL then she lazy go and went home -.- lol.
sat there and chat until 7+. :O

YESTERDAY.
went to city hall with jayi and kaiying!
first go raffles place. walao i dont like empty malls. totally nobody shopping there lo only business ppl can be found. and they dont visit shops.
bought ky's present! hehe and they 2 bought snacks.
eat lunch also. pepper lunch (Y)

then go city link. aw the guardian no have my hair colour spray ):
walked to marina square.
i bought a checkered shirt! wooo!
high tea at mac.
then i went for my dental to put on wiring.
at first it was okay. not so horrible. it was this morning and it started to get unbearable. TT

aft that. go walkwalk at aries. then mrt back alr :)
played pepsi cola with kaiying haha :D
went grandma house for dinnerrrr.

k. lalala.
tmr going jayi house aft sch.
bandhero againnn!
and guitar? heh.
BYE. =D

No comments: