Sunday, October 3, 2010

just run away from these lies

baby please dont go
if i wake up tomorrow will you still be here?
i dont know
if you feel the way i do
if you leave im 'gon find you
baby please dont go

i guess it was nice knowing you.
it was sweet of you to chat with me even though... yeah
i loved the surprise call ytd night. :)
but i dont know what to do... i dont feel like giving up.
should have expected it though :/
let myself fall a little too deep alr. serve me right then.
oh well. it hurt when you said it but it hurt even more when i receive comfort replies from friends. fuck i think i teared 9 times just now.
couldnt cry properly cos was outside with mum beside me.
shall go.... cry myself to sleep. yeah.

i dont like feeling like this.
i shall make my decision later.
fml :)

No comments: