Friday, November 26, 2010

want you to make me feel like i'm the only girl in the world

yo~ just sprained my right ankle during training today -.-
my 3 weeks old sprained left ankle also havent fully recover.
damn it.
tmr cant play the 3v3 liao. cried damn lot of times cos of it wtf.
...... fml la i looking forward to tmr somemore.

red cross ppl damn inefficient lol.
take 5min to come to me, take another 5min to get ice pack. good job!
then they damn funny tried to carry me up to the chairs LOL i 50kg :P
then ask me go sick bay to ice -.- when we could do it downstairs zzz make me climb steps.
yemin helped me up and also pei me for half hour ^^ thanks :D
then when 11.30 training end then we left the sick bay, just nice saw misslim :)
omg damn touched she straight after training come find me leh :')
then she nag nag nag all the way down the stairs LOL. :)

ahhhh had fun trying on yeejian's bball pants for tmr LOL.
slack awhile~ me and ms went to eat at chomp :D
before that training. the 1 legged passing so horrible. we had 4 ppl so have to pass 200 times instead of 150.
siao~

went to chinese doctor just now.
he go bandage both my ankle lol -.-

ytd. training was normal. ate at imm bagus for lunch :)
then had to go all the way to bedok for the 3v3 bball briefing + collect goodie bags.
4.45 yeejian ask me meet at commonwealth stn.
i 4.47 reach. he 5.10 reach. (Y)
ernest better. 5.20 then reach. -.-

3 of us trained to bedok.
met leonard and 3 of his other friends.
then go the briefing.
lol i realised none of the other teams got fancy names.
all normal boring de like Siglap 1... WCGS sthsth... Unity...
then ours Milo Dinosaur. LOL.

then explain rules to us... wa damn cheem then leonard was like ''DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL SHE SAYING SIA'' lol.
but ya got the geez of it :D
we got free drink also :D

finally briefing end. lugged 4 goodie bags home.
commonwealthians + yj's friend cherwin took train back.
funny :)
then tiong leo alight... commonwealth yeejian alight...
left me and ernest LOL the friend sitting down.
nvr talk~

then all our goodie bags on the floor ma cos heavy then at dover mrt the doors opened at our side.
and got alot ppl want board.
then ernest was like ''eh quickly pick up!'' and help me grab all the bags up LOL. so cute :P
ya abandoned him at clementi.

grandma house for dinner~

wed. bball training in the morn.
learnt bunny hop :D mastered it in the end wheeee.
evening got game against plmgs.
wa misslim and misschia all laugh at my taped ankle -.-
then miss chia help me tape again :/

played WA for all 4 quarters...
hmmm.
won 26:19 :D
then cos we did well we only had to sprint 2 rounds around the stadium YAY NO 2.7KM++ =D
ran with mingsiew and kept giving her extra boost cos she very tired. :) :)
briefing... it has been a long time since i heard a praise for me... :)
changed (talk to della also) and went home for dinner.

tue. i rmbed we played 6 quarters :O
THEN MISSLIM GO ASK ME PLAY CENTRE FOR 1 QUARTER SIAO.
i halfway die liao -.- run so much.
but they say i defending good.
???? LOL THAT WAS FUNNY.
(cos my defending sucks :D )

then go pepper lunch to eat!
and after that yq dh come my house play bball!
played with sec1 ntss girl bballers. all from ptps :P
amanda ng reminded me of chenyuan!!! D:
before that the 2 also came to my house slack~ and eat mee goreng LOL.

k monday. bball training in the morn...
forgot what we learn. hehe.
then elston came my house downstairs pass me his books :D

went for match against st hilda after that.
played WA 1 quarter only.
~
and ran our 2.7km. lol.

--
AHHHH OKAY GOOD I FINISHED THIS POST FAST :D
sorry lazy to bold/italic/make bigger all that.
i very sleepy tmr need wake up early also.
sian la tmr cannot play fml waiting so long for tmr also.
k goodnight.

No comments: