Monday, January 3, 2011

now do the pretty girl rock

ehhhhhhh hiiii.
tmr sch open liao sian.
k not sian.
but still kinda sian.

yay i like my recess nao ^^
but i scared the other sec guys go use our bball court! then we cannot play alr!
stupid la we tmr then know our class! -.-
i foresee the GO ppl to pin them up on some board. then all the sec3s will be crowded around it trying to push themselves in and see what classes they, their friends, their crushes, practically everyone, are in.

netball zonals is in 2 weeks time -_-
why so fast?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
aiyo. somemore we had this 1 week break of trainings for the last week of dec.
while other schs had a rest then start training, we had trainings first then a 1 week break.
scarly underperform. woah die lol.

havent finish my homework too!
for chinese side left zuowen.
maths i do until question 8.
even lixian finished them. ohman. but mingsiew also havent ^^

so today.
woke up feeling sick.
ate some panadol before i went out to meet chloe for lunch :)

did alot things to prepare for sch 8D
remove nail polish.
cut nails.
iron uniform.
eat more medicine. x_x

then also finished the chinese compre!
now left packing bag. wooo.

ytd. church in the morning!
was on ushering duty. late as usual hehe.
kept awake during service ^^ got do notes!

then went to canteen talk talk.
had a last minute decision to go watch narnia with gloria and violet at plaza sing. :D
violet tuitioned me for my chinese worksheet yay ^^
then 1pm left church go plaza sing.
lunched at wang cafe.
movie was good i guess ^^ kiddie kiddie kind.
first narnia still best :))

went to mum office after that~

sat. hmm 1jan!
went to church for thanksgiving service.
got headache then ate ruth's panadol.
i bet its the cause of making me drowsy during the preach. was damn sleepy x_x

went to raffles marina country club with mum+sis for dinner :)
damn normal local food for damn ex.
woah.
i like the icecream only. maple syrup icecream with walnuts and fruits :D

31dec! friday!
met yq at int :) oops half hour late :/
went to queensway to buy netball shoes :) $125.


ate icecream at mac. then went bukit timah int meet dahua lixian.


went to yq's house! slacked around and stalk ppl on fb using yq's slow comp.











had steamboat~ thanks to yq's mum and aunt!


also drank white wine. 13% acohol.
sucks mad shit. but i wanted to drink half a glass (being the stubborn aries i am)
then in the end drink until left 2 more sips. her mum go pour into her cup say dont drink LOL cos my face turning damn red.

jayi called and told me new plans.
asked my mum whether can go vivo while on the way home.
she dont allow. then i call jayi talk to her very long.
sorry lx pei me back all these while listen to me talking :/
got scolded and went home -.-

oh before that played bball with the others :)


at home called mum and ask whether can countdown with yq instead. she say ok. woo.
but still volunteer to drive me there. she ownself so pissed then let me go there on my own la still want drive me there and bear with me -_-
YOU OFFERED TO DRIVE ME THERE SO YOU DONT SAY I WAS THE ONE WHO "FORCED" YOU TO DO SO.
anw bathe then she drive me over. kena lecture.

peeps who counted down with me :))


woooo!!

called lotsa ppl (alot also never pick up -.-) and screamed HAPPY NEW YEAR =D into the phone.
funny ones were:
charity. ended up talking damnnnn long lol.
khialynn. she giggle very funny :) first time hear her so... happy? lol.
leonard. he was very surprised he got the call lol.
misslim. very. awkward. kinda. lol.

went up at around 12.45am to watch some channel u and snacked. while waiting for my mum to drive me home~
she was in a better mood alr. maybe cos i was smiling when i meet her.
well, this was my best new year i had what :) with a close friend and laughed alot.


k. 11.09pm le.
sch tmr. shall pack bag then go sleep!
nighttttttz.

No comments: