Tuesday, January 18, 2011

with you right here, im a rocketeer

hihihhi!
just finished chem worksheet (that needs to be handed up tmr morn -.-) with the help of leonard :D
shall finish packing my bag after this bag.

today....
overslept woke up at 6.30 :D
after assembly went back to 2/4'10 woooo to give out class tee.
helped khai gave out. caru also~
sian regret buying M -_- last year's shirt wasnt that big!!!!
haiz then cw/moses/yingqi all dont want trade with me ):
FINE THEN~

today moses's turn to be emo.
slept thru chem and maths LOL.
heng khai explained maths to me :)
oh and study hall i managed to migrate to 3P again! haha.

recess went to find miss lang.
concluded that she is duper nice.
her lessons boring only. personality nice ^^

after sch training.
hmmmm condominium drill kills~ k la not so bad today :D the sun was terribly hot -.-
court practice was suckish. for me. argh.

after netball slack at court for damn long enjoy wind and wait for my shirt to dry :D
then go change, and me and yq went to imm to buy camp stuffs~
had fun finding stuffs. and home.

wooo tmr first day of camp at johor :)
excited. will bring my cam. lalalaa. k bye!!! cya on friday night i hope!

No comments: