Monday, October 31, 2011

and i had to cover my face. oops x_x
I HAVE SURVIVED SCHOOL WITHOUT DRINKING MILK TEA IN THE MORNING TODAY! :D what a great achievement!!! but i got sleep a bit during Geog cos YKM did not come. not counted right? :) whatever i'm not counting it. YAY SLEYEPING AT 11PM DOES HELP! i had a 1 hour nap at my grandma's just now. so today can sleep later :)

i lost my travel declaration form. crap. wait. i dont think i even received it. but everybody has it. even Khairul (who went to Cambodia) AH SIAN tomorrow get new form.

went to shop with Jayi Carina SiXuan at iluma/bugis junction today :) i've accomplished what i wanted to do yay! which is to buy KaiYing and YingQi's belated presents. woohoo :) was trying to find a dress for an upcoming wedding dinner too. saw nice ones here and there but lazy go try x_x ah well.

dinner and did some chum at grandma house :D k 1exercise only. i'm stuck at the 2nd one. whatever. today is so fruitful~ :D

what to look forward to tmr?... netball training? AHHHHH I DONT WANA GET KILLED :( i shall still not run my max during warm up :D maybe ask Ling Xuan run with me slack ^^. coool k bye~

No comments: