Tuesday, November 8, 2011

and we go down like shooting stars


YAY i finally get to post something that is not an update. what can i talk about. hm. i feeling like typing out the whole ''story'' about me and. er. ice cream! its a nickname if you don't know yet. because during the whole time i was neither blogging nor tumblring, so no ''memories'' or something. haha. they were good memories anw :) some of them. not now maybe one day. :)

random: can't believe i used to be so close to the CTSS people last time :O i remembered i spent 3 out of 7 days per week meeting them either for bball or study or meals. haha and Jayi used to complain about me hanging out with them more then CSS people. ahhhh good times. now i talk so little to outside school people. probably only Yi Rui and Zhi Yuan? :O church people also not so much. more of my batch people now ^^. healthy or not!

okay. another random. i don't usually say this to people but. yes my parents are divorced. i'm living with my mum and sister now. that's why you never hear me mentioning anything about my dad. they separated since i was 3 so i'm totally emotionless about this issue :O maybe my sister had cos she was 9 at that time? don't know she never tells me. yeah then when i tell people about this they always ''oh sorry sorry!!!'' but i'm like okay~ no need to get so worked up~ it was surprising to know this isit? do i look like a child with a perfect family? if i do then cool :) my mum did a great job haha. btw i'm not emoing. just random thoughts. peaceeeeeeeeeee :)

okayyyy need stop alr. i'm going out with netballers to buy new netball shoes later :) and going to slack at yingqi house after that. it'll be fun :)

No comments: