Thursday, November 10, 2011

blogging from phone :)

Am blogging using my HTC! Freaking cool :) woke up at like 7.55am by Jayi's text and went to study with her at clementi macs :) fail. Wanted to study from 8 to 6 ended up taking our time to eat breakfast and doing a little (by little I meant very little) amaths and chum :o and after that headed to my house to slack and we watched Ps. I Love You.:D 

Oh an interesting thing happened. A fat guy asked me for my number while we were studying. Lol. It was damn funny cos all the friends at the stairs keep asking him faster hahaha and Jayi said she could tell he was damn nervous. LOL. Didn't give in the end :o Aw but his friends were cute though :/ k now I sound like a slut yay.

We also gave up our seats to this bunch of cute? guys who were squeezing at the 4 seater beside us. Haha. And they said thanks aw :)

Interesting day ^^ another one of those slacking non-going out day. Wheeee :) at my grandma house now gona have dinner here. That's why I'm blogging using my phone and not the comp :)

THIS IS SO COOL. I AM AMUSED.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments: