Saturday, November 19, 2011

first. second.

OMG THERE'S LEWIS'S HOUSE WARMING PARTY TMR I WANA GO I WANA GO I WANA GO I WANA GO.
but last week my pastor asked me to ask all the youths to join this CCIS event. so i managed to persuade them to go already. and if i last min back out, thats damn dog. :( the event at Orchard at 7pm... ends hopefully by 8pm? if i can rush over to Batok.. 8.45pm+ reach. wtf. :( but Jason say just go and they'll stay till late. OMG I WANA GO I WANA GO AND I DONT WANA PON CHURCH. not another time. :( this is one of the few moments where i have to force myself to think ''God is first God is first" and after that hate myself for thinking of poning church.

i shall rush over. if God dont want me to go and cause a jam somehow somewhere. let it be. Amen.

ok. back to updating. i was emo-ing after training on Thurs. Miss Lim was disappointed in me. i dont even know whats my problem that let her down. went to a quiet spot behind ISH area until Dahua and Mingsiew found me x_x. spent the rest of the day eating + lepak at my house + bball. Amanda sprained her leg during bball and a kind Samaritan offered to drive her home omg. we dont even know the driver i swear. she just drove pass and wind down the screen and ask if we need help (she was limping like mad and i was trying to piggy-back her) and she drove her home in the end :) such nice people (Y).

Friday's training was better i guess. never scold me alot. and i had a nice chat with her after training :) all's well. :) lunch at Clementi Mall + dental + mum's office + distant cousin's wedding dinner. wore a new pair of wedges to the dinner. i feel damn tall~~ hardly knew anybody there except for my table people -_-

went to school with Mervin on both days. saw so many couples on Friday cos we took 51 then we had to walk pass the back of the school LOLOL ALL TIO CAUGHT :P. 189 buses so freaking cold in the morning x_x

k. back to ranting. I WANA GO TMR I WANA GO I WANA GO.

sian so late. shall go sleep :)

No comments: