Tuesday, November 15, 2011

by that corner

Hihihi! I realised I didn't update even though I used comp just now :/ Android phones rocks wheeee :)


Met Cambodian people early to discuss stuff for open house :) quite successful ^^ went to training 2 hours earlier and slacked around and Mr Tay challenged me and Ming Siew to netball horse :) I won in the end LOL k. Training was horrible for once. Feels like I'm back to my old inconfident self. Sucks. Have to get used to playing with the seniors soon roarrr. Ball drills were better at least I could complete them :) ohyeah Siti and Khialynn joined us for training and Lynn kept complaining how old her body was LOL. Super funny :)


After training bathed and went to eat late lunch with Khairul at IMM Banquet :) he waited for me ever since after the Cambodia meeting aw x_x chatted with him til 6plus and went back :)


Tmr have to go school for dental :o 8.45 eh sian. Gona study in school alone while waiting for Miss Chia :) I need a fruitful study session omg.


Bye shall go sleep :)


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments: