Monday, December 26, 2011

away

Going to youth camp tmr! Woooo :) I'm not even halfway through packing yet oops~ feel like bringing my brown backpack instead of the big purple bag :/ but don't know whether can squeeze everything inside roaroaroarxzc. Later I try :)


Today... had tuition at 9 and I woke up at 8.51 :D heng my mum drove me there so I'm only half hour late :/ hehhh. Met up with cellmates after that for lunch and headed over to Euan's place for jam session :) had a nice talk with Daniel about church people while waiting for the girls haha :P. Spam guitar and sing songs and watched videos and play cards and see the guys play xbox and ate a log cake :) not bad ah quite enjoyable ^^


Dinner plan failed :( so headed to grandma house for dinner~


Yep yep. Gotta go grab my clothes. Looking forward to the camp ^^ Hope it'll be fun :) Will end on the 30th! And I'll have a new year countdown with clique people woo! ^^ Life's good. Except that I'm still not halfway through my homework. Oh well. Next year mug! K byeeee :)


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments: