Friday, December 9, 2011

rain over me

today (Friday) training was damn... tough! and fun at the same time :O the first thing we did after basic warm up was to run 15 rounds around corridor including climbing to level 2!!! x_x we used to run 10 rounds of that. but that was before EOYS. so it has been a long time since we ran long distance :( and this time is 15 rounds?!?! so yeah we all died. felt like shiok during the 10th round. and died from 11th onwards :@ calves head abs thighs all damn pain and hot :(. but finally completed it ^^ ran with Charity whoo :)

did circuit trainings after that. shiok. can feel mah muscles building~ Miss Chia kept disturbing me and Ling Xuan haha :) we two damn serious okay! set targets for ourselves to achieve for each station so that we wont slack :) she more hiong then me sia, i am amused :O played another version of River & Bombs for the last 20min. shiok ah kept scoring ^^ settled netball christmas party stuff and went for lunch with them at IMM! had baked rice at banquet :) nice ehhhh. slacked after that and did homework at BK! Lixian was teaching me everything for chinese email homework! she practically helped me finished it, but i wrote everything and thought of ideas and structured some sentences myself hor! so is not everything she do :) spent 2hrs on that freakin homework. woo! :D and Amanda helped me changed my twitter pic. LIKE FINALLY~ :D dinnered at grandma house!

tmr going slack with MS and basketballers :) maybe going out with Mervin after that for yoghurt? dono yet :O wooo watch finish a repeated drama on channel 8 now then i go sleep ^^

post one photo first!

my current phone wallpaper :)

No comments: