Sunday, December 4, 2011

someone like you

studied with Mervin at West Mall on Thursday. finally a successful study session with him :) concluded that i could do Maths question. just that i take time to figure out the answer BUT STILL, i knew the answer in the end :P so means im smart. yay! -living in self-denial-

went to Zhi Yuan's house after that. his brother opened the door lol scared me. ended up he sleeping in his parents room -_- he tried to help me in my Physics worksheet but he also dont know LOL. and he didn't go play ball in the end walao cheat my feelings. :( left his house and he refused to open the door at first cos he wanted to raid my phone but I didn't allow him too -.- went to grandma house for dinner :)

Lunched with Mervin and Xin Yuan today. Ate at some Indian restaurant beside batok mac haha :) last min decided to go to Dhoby Ghaut area to play dota at LAN :o realised I'm still as noob. Sian :( the LAN there damn scary sia a lot of ah bengs not like Jurong safra's :o.

Went to mum's office and read my eclipse book for 1 hour while snacking :). Went with her to watch Breaking Dawn again. She insisted that I watch it with her even though I watched it before :o movie is still as awesome :)

Tmr got church! Need to sleep now :/ Jayi'a going Australia tmr so she's not going with me aw :o goodnight :)

No comments: