Thursday, January 19, 2012

genuine smiles

Hello :) Blogging now at my grandma's instead of reading the bible Jayi lent me (forgot to bring my own book) Yes I am a reader :) I love novels, I don't like self-improvement books. I used to be a super nerd who reads whenever I can, eating, walking, lying down before sleeping, bathing, toileting. Yep all done with reading. That's why I am short-sighted and I have good English basics :) Enid Blyton ftw :)

Past two days were level camp. Day camp, so we got to go home at the end of each day. Actually I kinda wanted Adam Khoo just to see if they could make me cry but never mind~ This camp activities weren't that bad. Everybody keep saying it was better then expected? I expected it to be like that leh! Whoops~ But they already said won't be Adam Khoo so confirm more fun what :/ Lalala.

First day, came to school early to do some homework with Jayi and Mingsiew bought mac breakfast for me! :) (we both had stomachaches throughout the morning so it wasnt really a happy issue. Pioneer macs (N)). Did a survey in the auditorium and went to the hall to meet our instructors. 4M's class forecer gets the cute instructors LOL. My class had two Indian girls. 4A got a Ctss netballer! :o Last year she played b'div :o.

Did some icebreakers? Whacko... Dog and bone was really funny cos people keep falling down etc :) Got working on our cheer and flag next. The flag had obscenities thanks to Jek Ray and our group name was 'Odd and Hot' LOL. Cos we were the odd register numbers of the class... Haha :) Did our cheer. I think ours was damn soft? Ah nvm at least the soccer oh-ing part was loud? Hehehahahoho. Really highed and enjoyed myself on stage :P Wooo Prashat's an awesome cheer coordinator :)

Teabreak of unsatisfying coconut bun and went back to the hall to talk about the personality thing. Realised I'm really an ESFP? The last one is half-half la. I'm judgemental with outings and perceiving with school work so yep maybe ESFJ! Whee. Napped at some parts. Why will we sweat more easily when we are napping in the hall?! I don't get it :@

Game stations were fun! Got to bond with other people in our class :) Really interesting games, must remember them and use for future BBGB camps :) 1st was to carry people through a spider web. Most fun game :) The instructor was pissed cos we kept breaking the tape LOL. Last part Prashat wanted to jump and dive through the biggest hole with me and Yuanxing holding the corners of the tape. End up he broke the tape through the middle LOL. Joke :) Miss Chia got the video in her camera ^^. 2nd station is acid river. Yep yep put paper on floor and cross. Fun la :) The papers kept flying away cos of the wind :@

3rd: pass a ball down a line by rolling across small pipes that we are holding. And must be barefooted on the drain to 'add the element of pain'? Haha. Quite fail ah. 4th: some mix and match blocks thing. Very sian, me and Khairul talking at first and didn't even realised they started lolol. 5th: hold towels to toss water balloon to the pair beside us! Khairul and Cheeweng best, first pair to start, dropped the water balloon and it burst LOL -.- Continued playing with some toy banana after that. Me and Zahirah were like dah pros~

6th station: go study a lego structure, climb down staircase and build it without communicating and each member can only go once :o Prashat Jek Ray and Melissa went up, and poof the structure's done :) The rest all slack ah HAHA. 7th: Carry 2 person and carry a bucket with cone by holding the pail with 2 person/hand. We couldn't complete it LOL we had to keep restarting cos we kept dropping it  lol. 8th: Something like minesweeper, but is use humans and a lot strategy. Super fun :) we drew on the stone block to plan. Heh :P

That was all the games! Felt damn shag during the games cos spent all my energy at the cheers x_x But it was still fun ^^ Accompanied Jonghan to his house to get money and went together with Mingsiew to West Coast Plaza for dinner at pastamania ^^ relaxing ah :)

Day 2. Went to school with Mervin today and practically talked for 1hour+ lol amusing :P. Had some talks about value and study tips. Slept again :/ Miss Chia even tried calling my phone to wake me up but fail :P Went to Sentosa for our main activity: Amazing Race. Reach liao had lunch under the shelter which hardly blocks any sun at all... x_x lunch was miserable too lolol. Proceeded to walk around Sentosa with our groups :) my group had Zahirah Jingqiau Denish Jek Ray Melvin. Not the super high kind but funny in their own ways la :) especially Jekray and Zahirah LOL.

Some interesting parts during the race: we never run at all throughout even though other groups were whizzing past as lolol. Took a tram and cleared the stations at the end of Siloso Beach first :) we kept bumping into BJ's all-guy group and they kept disturbing us cos they finished their activities faster then us -.- lol. Made a mistake of strolling on the beach instead of the road cos we thought there'll be some stations there LOL. Shiok sun and breeze (Y). Singing the commonwealth song is the worst. The chorus some parts damn high sia have to keep changing my pitch x_x the angmohs we asked were damn nice they gave us full marks both times wooo angmoh ftw! Monorail-ed to Imbiah Station and taught a group of China students and teachers to do chicky dance :P one station near the butterfly park is need make balloon sculpture. I was the only one who knew how to to twist it so I tried. And I burst 3 out of 4 balloons LOL heng Estella gave me her spare one :) rest of the stations were mostly puzzles or normal teamwork games :)

Gathered again, bought gulp from 7eleven and went back to school :)

154-ed back with Jayi and Miss Chia :)

Overall quite enjoyable? Not really the fun fun fun kind of fun but k la still got laugh etc :) Looking forward to dragon boating tmr! I hope I got the energy to high :D

Oh and I didn't update about Tuesday right. Nothing much la. Training I didn't get to play at first under the sun. But played for all the remaining games in the ISH. Lucky or not? Not first team but got shade. Haha. Hope I proved to be a useful player in the ISH :/ Had bubble tea with netballers where Khialynn intro-ed her damn funny guy friend she bumped into. Haha :) Got sushi with her! :D

Kkkkkkk that's allllllllll omg I'm sick of typing into the phone... K bye. Finally end of this wordy post huh? :)


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments: