Sunday, January 22, 2012

happy people

Am on the way church now on the bus between Jayi and Moses (oops) and bringing them to our combined service which starts at 10! :) The air con is blasting at me and I'm cold :(

I blog about ytd first ba, easier to clear. Later I'll post about 3rd day of camp :) Breakfast with parents and met up with Mervin. Went to Peninsula Plaza to buy my red school bag! ^^ We wanted to take a straight bus there and asked the passenger service people, they say take 14. Took all the way but saw no signs of City Hall until the bus went out of town :O Further went to Kallang and Siglap etc until we finally alighted at Tanah Merah Mrt -.- We became wiser and took a train back :) in the end we took 2hours travelling (Y) Went straight to the shop and bought my bag :) Had lunch at mac and took train back liao~ He accompanied me to JE and I went to tuition while he went to church.

Was super sleepy at tuition and i had to stand up all the way so that I'll keep awake x_x went home and changed and went to the National Library to watch my sister's dance concert.. it was damn awesome it wasn't like her usual RP concerts where some parts are contemporary dances. It was hiphop all the way :) Breakdance locking robo etc. Wooooo! Many cute guys there too zomg LOL. Best concert I've been to :) Had dinner at some nice jap western restaurant after that :)

Okay crap service has started. Bye~

No comments: