Monday, January 16, 2012

high-heeled

Spent the whole evening walking and one part, sprinting in heels. Ankle boots wedges? My feet are damn sore now :( Nvm just treat as training for prom night :)

Went to Xinyuan's outside choir concert today. Met up with Mervin and his group of friends Huangrui Jeffrey etc for dinner. Took a cab to plaza sing cos I thought I was late, in the end we waiting almost one hour for them and we were walking around the whole Dhoby Ghaut mrt to find HR cos of communication breakdown omg... NEXT TIME JUST SAY PLAZA SING LA LOL. :@ Chionged to Esplanade cos we were damn late. Walked damn fast and last part ran (Y) the guys are damn funny like super super retarded. At least have entertainers ah. At one point of time we were all using the tickets to fan ourselves LOL one ticket per person all solemnly fanning haha joke :)

Concert was... moodless and boring at first? Got some damn cute songs very catchy :) finale songs were the best ^^ we all kept trying to spot Xinyuan cos he was the only person we knew in the choir lolol. Sat with the Jayi after the interval! :)

After concert, slack around + go pee + say bye to girls + say bye to guys at city link + slack with Jayi at raffles city mac + camwhored + my car back home. Am super shag now.

Before the concert had church and bball and tuition. Wa whole day busy I only got to touch my homework at 12am? :( Which I did like damn minimal anyway. Jialat x9999999.

Today not relaxing la! More of stressful :/ Great meeting new people. I'm half asleep typing this. Its 12.43am now. I should go get some sleep. Goodnight! :)


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments: