Thursday, January 26, 2012

new theory

School was super normal today, all the lessons were the usuals, nothing interesting? Went to have lunch at pandan area with the non-Bio people :) Missed the good times we had our regular meals there aww :) Chionged my Eng project all the way. Finally finished it! Means we've completed it in 2 days leh, including all the decorations etc wow! Fastest project ever heheheh! The result wasn't as bad as I expected it yay! :D "A four-man project done by 7 people" LOLOL as labelled by Moses. Thanks Carina, Estella and Tanya! :P

Hello, you'll be alright :) Thanks for sharing yeah :)

Glad I got to talk properly to my groupmates for Eng project :) Long time man! Oh man how I miss 2/4 :(

People keep commenting on my swag LOLOL joke. Someone said my arms will fly damn high. Where got?!?!?! YingQi and Estella were trying to copy the swag but they say very hard control omg hahaha swags are damn funny! Elegant swag ftw~ Cheryl have sia~

Crap just remembered I haven't finished the Chinese email.

I wana bainian more people's houses!!!

K bye


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments: