Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year Thoughts

Aww I'm technically typing this on the 2nd day of 2012 and not the 1st. Sad life. Whatever :D. Okay so I'm going to type my opinions of certain topics for 2011, yeah nothing to do with 2012 :P Wahaha you just got scammed. Sorry. Just that I don't know what to think of the future. God is controlling my life anyway :)


Friends: As in clique people. Our group has grown ever since we started this during sec2 Term 4 period? I think. This has caused some bonding problems since we are all from different CCA, age, and personality, especially so as some of us are less open. But we worked it out :) Spamming outings and events, we had much opportunities to chat and joke and share stuff. From birthday celebrations to dinner every Friday to random sentosa/bbq to chalets with super "fun" nights to weekly Centris gatherings to just lepaking somewhere playing our standard Truth or Dare. Beautiful memories :) I really appreciate everyone in this clique and am thankful they all had accompanied me through my secondary school. Every one of us showed me that they care about one another, that is damn cool. There may be some conflicts and unhappiness within our clique, but it happens all the time and I'm glad were still managed to bounce back into shape after awhile. Some people commented we were just a bunch of ex-classmates who stick together for the sake of it: you may be correct, at times :) We don't need to prove anything to anyone. There may be a hint of sexism somewhere but ended up we had great fun so who cares? Especially the pre-Christmas bbq and swimming. Shiok ah :). We don't know what may happen in the future. Split? Together forever? We shall see :) Love you all! Jayi Carina SiXuan Moses CheeWeng Khairul BinJie Edwin KaiLiang Mervyn Isaac Jason JianHui Leonard KeXian Ernest Benedict Tyrone.


Netball: Best girls in the world. We've been through so much ever since we were some random noobs at secondary 1, so proud for all of us having improved tremendously. since :) I think we are the most bonded CCA in school already (Omg people if you all hate me for saying this I have nothing to say) and we all know we'll be there for one another on our emo days especially after criticism from Miss Lim LOL. Birthday celebrations and meals after every single thousand trainings are (Y). Netball would be a nightmare without them, really. We have almost zero conflicts during 2011 so I think we are zai :) Enjoyed joking and laughing at one another in the midst of our trainings and running those horrible 10 rounds + stairs. Zonals are coming, I don't dare say we are 100% prepared but I dare say we'll play to the best of our abilities. Medals don't matter as much as team spirit and unity, medals are just bonuses. I really look forward to playing with them this year. Thank you my favourite girls for being there for me during my hardest days, especially YingQi LiXian MingSiew DaHua Amanda Citrine Tanya Siti Charity KhiaLynn Alicia LingXuan Varshah Awadah Sandrine.


Church: I have only recently just got close to my cell people, recently as in just last week. We have finally broken the ice between us after 2 years, thank God :) I now look forward to Sunday services because we are finally sitting together on the canteen and talking :) how amazing. Weekly sports sessions and random jam sessions were fun too and definitely got us closer :) They've been there for me even though I've never really realised it and I was very comforted when they all surrounded me after the last prayer meeting, it was awesome :) I really hope we'll all bond further and learn and seek the bible together as one cell. Thank you all so much: Gloria Fiona Euan Daniel Nathan James Jazton Calvin Jazreel Megan Isabelle Ruth Nathanael Violet.


Icecream: Yes the person that I liked seriously. It was great knowing you :). Our story is like one of the best lo I feel :P so classic haha, not very nice ending but its alright, I'll forever remember all the times we were together be it good or bad. Bball + passport making + meals + study sessions (you being unwilling HAHA) + Queensway SC + hospitalisation + letting me know you care. These were great parts :) I doubt we'll meet much in the future but thanks for the memories!


Other friends:

ZhiYuan & YiRui - always always making me laugh whenever we meet :) things were never awkward between us :) Sho awesomez.

YanYing FangTian GuoJun YuKang - being so welcoming and friendly. Really enjoyed chatting and playing ball with you guys :)

YueYi - awesome cousin who always advice me with her words of wisdom. Thanks for all you've done for me!

Miss Chia - oops I just labelled you as a friend :P thanks for making me feel special in your own ways. Appreciated all you've done for 3H and netball. 辛苦你了.

Mervin - being so super nice and patient with me. Enjoyed hanging out with you during the holidays and getting to know XinYuan and HuangRui LOL joke. May our new found friendship last :)

ZiYan JingYi Nicole Melody - members of table 8! All of you pretty in your own ways :) hope we'll get closer this year :)

Rayson: being so gay yet funny, always texting me about your church girls :P. Enjoyed your presence :D stop being so retarded! Haha


All in all, 2011 has been great I guess. I lost a few friends but made many many new ones. Cried a handful of times but laughed a hundred times more. Very very exciting eh.


Looking forward to what's in stall for me this year :)


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments: