Monday, January 9, 2012

palpitations

Happy birthday Moses!


Am currently locked outside my house :( Yes I forgot to bring my keys out. Damn~ So I utilised my time wisely to check Facebook and blog first then focus on study when I'm home (if i don't decided to sleep)


O level results were released today. Felt very worried for them, (especially HR XY Della) like when they show all the names for >6A1s I was screening through the names like mad. Some people unexpectedly got onto the screen :) Cool sia! And top student is some China girl. Oh well, well done anyway :) That batch proved to be smart after all even though they were the most playful :o all subjects got lower MSG then the previous batch sia~


Jayi said I will confirm cry on my results day cos I was already so anxious today even though it was not my results being released. True that :/


Mrs Toh took over our Chem class today cos Lee Yihui didn't come. Not bad she can teach ^^. Concluded that her body and voice very nice :) :P


Celebrated Moses's birthday during recess with Jayi-baked cake and after school at JP. Jason and Bin Jie snuck off to buy his presents. It went well :) nice happy times ^^


Had dinner with Jayi Rayson and Miss Chia at 6th Avenue :) good fellowship session and I realised I need go start speaking proper English x_x made Miss Chia wait for 45 min omg :/ we all treated her to show our appreciation. Haha :/


Okay. Time to do some physics.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments: