Wednesday, February 8, 2012

safe tonight

Today wasn't that bad a day :) Actually it was quite enjoyable ^^. Studied in the morning with Mervin~ Finally heard the national anthem again during assembly LOL. Hmm other interesting lessons... Amaths wasn't that bad even though I missed yesterday's lesson whew. Could catch up with the class somemore so guai went to consult her during recess for future lessons I will miss :( Oh that means I didn't eat from 7am to 2.45pm today. Wow. Fasting (Y) Haha.

Went through oral during Chinese. Kaiying was shock that I could naturally talk fast in Chinese also but its not a very good thing la. I keep rushing during both my English and Chinese orals, and realised it only after I finished like every 2 sentences? Then slow down... then talk fast again. Sorry la! I will speak more eloquently after I remove my braces yay!!! :) SH was spent with Jayi and Jason. Nice talking session eh he was getting damn stressed up by our interrogations LOL. You're welcomed to join us anytime again yeah :)

Had lunch. Which was super spicy by the way but it was super nice so I wanted to finish it. Suffered all the way TT. Took Chinese mock test with Moses outside the staffroom. Kept asking him for help oops and he offered to wait for me to finish aw :) even though he fell asleep while doing his work LOL. Spent like 1hr 45min on that compo. Cannot take it. Do also do until sian ah!

Oh and my bottle spilt water over my stuff in my bag :( so had to hang it at the railing at the parapet there like a boss. Well it WAS kinda eye-catching since its red.... hehe.

Went home with Mervin! Who is an awesome person who waited for me :) Ok I've said it!

Tmr have to leave class at 9am for game with Hong Kah. Joke only come yo school for an hour LOL :D. Gona miss Miss Jane's lesson again nooooooooooo.

Unproductive day today :( peace out


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments: