Wednesday, February 1, 2012

victory

Had a good win to start off the season :) Was on form today and only threw away 2 passes during the 2 quarters I played :) YingQi and me have like super zai chemistry omg!!! So fun to play with her, totally no stress ^^. I think our plays weren't that bad today :) quite smooth ah! Yayyyy got potential! Super happy :) Good job everybodyyyyy! :D

Said hi to Yanying :) And Jayi Binjie Jason Edwin Darren came to support us after our game ended LOL and she was like super sad cos she didn't get to see me play aw :) Junwang came to support also hahaha got gongcha from him! :) Watched ctss game until halfway and the guys decided to go gym... Where they got chased out cos they wore improper attire LOL. Went back with them :)

Morning lessons were alright. Shit there's nothing interesting about lessons now... Ohoh! I could do the differentiation questions without listening to Miss Lang! But that's cos my tuition teacher taught me before already la... But still! Usually I'll spam Peerapong with questions :P.

This made me to think that. I think I only can score in sec4 topics only already. Cos this year then I started paying attention in class and not texting. Then my sec3 topics still super weak :( But this year's topics still okay eh. Perfect example: the binormials class test :) So... Finally one thing I regret doing: not paying attention haiz.

Still happy :)

Dreading tmr.

Contradictory (Y)


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments: