Tuesday, March 6, 2012

drunk

I conclude that if you sleep lesser hours, you'll feel less tired in school. And vice versa for sleeping longer hours :O Why the reverse psychology!!!! 5 hours last night!

Great chatting hanging out with Jayi and Jason during study hall :) Talked about aspirations and acjc carnival and people ;) Hahaha wow didn't know the guys know so much too :O I am amused. Phy practical was damn cool cos I was the last one strolling into the lab and I finished my practical like 20min later while everyone still doing?! Not like I rushing also! Constant exam pace eh! Somemore I got Mdm quek's answer for the resistance. Omg. Random zai-ness :)

Normal lessons after that. Netball still as slack as ever. Sun damn hot but its the shiok kind of sun not the irritatingly bright kind :) Woo! Failed trying to throw the ball to the 3rd level towards Jayi haha aiyo. Koi after that!


Reminiscencing Cambodia times and how happy (?) I was when I received your text straight after I touched down :) So long ago!

No more of such things happening! Oh well!

It was good while it lasted ^^


(Lolol have fun guessing who this person is :P)


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments: