Sunday, June 24, 2012

slacking my ass off

have not completed practically half my homework.
and i seem to be the only one not panicking.
and still spent half my day today slacking with my church mates. LOL.
-prepared to be screwed by miss jane tmr-

barrons is so fun :D
too bad i could only do till week 22. I REFUSE TO STAY UP TO COMPLETE IT.
at least i've finish all the PDs :D
and emaths pack
and somewhat of amaths pack (left half a paper. LAZY)
and 1 out of 4 papers of geog
and the 3 chem wkshts
and...
thats about it.

i did not touch chum or physics at all during the whole hols
actually chem also since i finished the hmwk before hols.
sooooooo going to swesons gona regret this.

lets post a photo!



still managed to have this clique bbq.
as well as 4 other gatherings with diff groups of friends in the past week.
whoo whee they were fun la.

LOL this pic ^ like focusing on the girls. then background is the guys :P


K WHATEVA. gona pack me bag. i have jane and chum tmr OHNO. and phy.
yayyyyy going HA2 for chem ^^

No comments: