Friday, December 7, 2012

SERVE

im in this church programme called SERVE where i have to report to church everyday (except monday) from 9am to 5.30pm basically to have more in depth bible studies and to experience the lives of office staff.
some people say im foolish, sacrificing so much of my time on ''church''
THINK ALL YOU WANT :) i made my decision.
finally got an opportunity to focus on God properly, why not! He deserves it.

have not seen my school friends for a week :(
nvm. if the friendship's strong it'll stay :) 
looking forward to our christmas chalet ^^ heng ah it almost clashed with my children camp :O

already felt bonded with the other SERVErs even though only a week passed :D
cos i dont usually get to work tgt with other youths of my age on things and talk to them properly
Lydia's lameness is catching up on me already oh my
yay for serve :)

just ended this camp with CITY comm kids. they are a christian-based organisation that opens daycares at different primary schools. cool :)
very little turn-up of kids :O there were almost the same number as teachers/volunteers and kids LOL
but its fine, helped them to open up more during the sessions too :)
cos some of them were from broken families ah...

anyway it was a very well-organised camp :)
there's this night activity of running man where i was one of the chasers x_x
best ah i sprinted 5min straight after them kids and was tired after that. just went around scaring them and chilling at the sanctuary where there's air con :B
outing to marina barrage was disrupted by the rain D: played some indoor games and still played at the water area :)
LOL at first i wasnt playing. then one kid came and hoax me to the fountain side. thats when like 10+ kids come charging and splashing water at me LOL ._.
and they continued chasing and running after me ''go splash teacher chloe!!!'' (ah ya they are supposed to called me that)
completely drenched lo :( felt like i was drowning even though the water was barely touching my knees LOL i couldnt open my eyes!!!!

led praise for one of the sessions. it was great! :)
first time it was so successful (in a sense that my voice didnt crack or whatever. my musicians were always great and talented) and has a lot of the... ''feel''?
hee

played alot of group games yes!!!! i shall add them to my phone so that i can play them with my clique next time :D

went for sakae buffet with the volunteers at citylink!
great fellowship :) salmon sashimi still the best la huh~
didnt eat so much this time. as in i wasnt bloated la just full :)
ok. want to sleep now cos i have to wake up early again tmr for this youth conference. 
:) wan an



''Nice to meet you''
been taken this phrase for granted for the longest of time.
it was the first time i've said it so seriously, from the bottom of my heart.
share the 'unspoken words' one day?...

its like this sad, broken path which split too soon...

No comments: