Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year

i look forward to a new year where everything will be different as compared to the last so that you know... no repetitive stuff and actually symbolises change.
eg. going to a new school this year! JC life woohooo
i like change. too much constant. makes me take things for granted :O
looking forward to the new environment and friends and seeing how i would change myself too
thats what happened when i moved on to sec sch from pri sch life i guess
i appealed to CSS out of CTSS mainly cos CTSS had too many of my pri sch friends, for me to change comfortably?
other then the fact that i like CSS uniform more :D
ok ya new year wooo

i guess last year i've learnt a lot of things too
i've learnt to appreciate peace and quietness more. like if i happened to be the odd one in any group of friends, i'm chill i can walk alone. not the end of the world :)
i've learnt to accept things more easily. like how/why people behave. LOL. now i sound like some god studying some animals. k no.
i've tried to be more sensitive to people too. say lesser vulgarities. stopped myself a few times from blurting demeaning comments. control my anger (lol no so serious la but idk how to say). and did do random acts of kindness to people :B

(k some church stuff)
God also gave me hope for my loved ones coming to Christ. like i used to think that only me out of all my family and friends do so but noooo He showed me that more and more people i care for are getting to know Him too :D yayness.

also gained more solid friendships in church this year :) no more flitting hi-bye ones. more newcomers are joining us too.

(k)

the biggest event last year will probably be my Os.
very thankful for all the people beside me who always believed in my abilities even though i always doubt myself
not that i think i will do badly. just that i think i wont score THATTTT high
maybe the teachers say that to every student every year but i was convinced. and it really helped :)
Os was actually kinda fun. all the prediction of questions and all. heh

also glad our clique has more meaningful outings again :D from our recent chalet and countdown party.
cos i was starting to think that we are just going out for the sake of the big group thing, until nobody bothers to get to know one another anymore and just stick to their own friends. which is stupid ._.
its getting better now :D

this is also the year that i created instagram. it was fun

resolutions ah.
oh no its 2 Jan 12.12am. k nvm.
errr

1) keep in touch with sec school mates

thats about it.
cant think of anymore. hehe. maybe

2) not spend all the money in my bank account

errrrr. ya i keep drawing money out nowadays noooo i should stop. i didnt know i was so spendthrift :(

3) catch Rayquaza in Pokemon Emerald

hehehe yeah i downloaded pokemon emerald into my phone. coooooool my fave childhood show (heart) the old pokemon versions has much cooler looks and names as compared to the current versions. how sad.

ekans LOL. ekans is snakes backwards. COOL RIGHT.


this is Ralts. its a super cute strong psychic pokemon who looks weak. and the 3rd evolution of this pokemon is gona be some awesome beautiful invincible thing. yeah man
im name all my pokemons after my friends too LOL
like eg Torchic - jayi
Skitty - carina
Taillow - chloe
Ralts - mervin
dustox - edwin
slakoth - leonard

khairul requested to be a water pokemon. ok no prob wait till i catch one :)
im gona name Aron as jason. havent catch yet. need defeat the 2nd gym

k sorry yes i become very enthusiastic when it comes to pokemon :D












hmmmm. countdown party with my clique at jason's place.
we had sparklers and party sprays and jason exploded a can of coke all over us at midnight ._. at the open area downstairs ah.
then went around saying happy new year to strangers and taxi drivers driving past LOL.
we didnt dare to approach the smoking paikias :P
and when we quietly walked into the 7eleven stall the cashierman looked super suspicious of us lolol until we suddenly ''HAPPY NEW YEAR'' then he smile.

couldnt stay over even though i prepared all my stuff :( aw.
oh and also won $3 profit from poker (as usual~) HAHA

woke up at 1.30pm the next day AIYO. immediately remembered pastor fuman's words lol.
mehhh



the bffae is coming back from Japan tmr. hurrah


i love pokemon

No comments: