Tuesday, July 21, 2009

im gona reply tags cos really got alot ppl to reply LOL.
dammit lar im still too lazy to update.

Jayi: LOL THE MOSES SUCK SONG
Jayi: AHAHAHA
Jayi: and no it's not by pixie uh. lott.
Jayi: the song's name isn't uh uh LOL. it was uhhh. **** i forgot. OH BACKBONE.
Jayi: as in the guy sang uh uh in the song lol.
Jayi: ROAROAORAOR
Jayi: you really go read all the post ar -.-
Jayi: dah dah dah dah i just spammed.
chloe: lol 8 msgs -_- and ya i really go read all the posts. :D
Sarah: omg jayi.
Sarah: and chloe nice tagboard CHINESE 8D
Sarah: you're attached to chloechua
Sarah: sarah got dumped again.
Sarah: jayi broke up with me.
Sarah: I'm going to emo.
Sarah: eh that sounds wrong.
Sarah: OK SORRY SHZ. I FORGOT I SPAMMED UR TAGBOARD :( SRY
chloe: .... DONT INCLUDE ME IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP LOL. and nvm lar. spam all you want. :D
sixian: pai seh hor... nvr read wadd
chloe: nvm..
Jayi: OH LOL YEAH I JUST REMEMBERED ABT THE
Jayi: VOCAB THING.
Jayi: .... and yeah i brokae with with sarah
chloe: -_- srsly dono what to reply you LOL.
roush-kun XD: LOL the song... and ms ye...
chloe: :D and D: ...
Luc: WHA ms ye in ur church arh WAHAHA
chloe: ya -_- dont remind me LOL.
charity: HEY CHLOE ITS GREAT TO BE YOUR TRAINER! :D jk!:D see you around soon eh?
chloe: wa what jk!! be my trainer very good one okay!! ;D
Jerome: Hellos
chloe: lol hi!!!!
Jayi: YAY YOU SAW ME
Jayi: I KEEP GLANCING OVER BUT YOU NEVER FACE ME =\
Jayi: HEEEEEEEE
Jayi: I SAW YOUR COACH HER HAIR IS NICE. the colours. damn cool. oh and is she pregnant?
chloe: WALAO EH YOU DAMN SLOW LEH OF COS SHE PREGNANT LAR!! ya agreed her hair colour nice. 8D

whew. i shall start replying tags everyday. much easier -_-

No comments: