Tuesday, July 21, 2009

ok FINE.
i shall post about last monday. last monday only. ;D

Monday, 13jul
oh monday. i rmb-ed. my mum din want to drive me to sch.
so i took bus.
at west coast market there, i took board 143.
then no space so i move in until i standing around the tapping card machine thing. i was holding my bus card in my hand.
then the bus jerked.
and i accidentally tapped my card. -_-

so er. i alighted.
I THOUGHT MUST STRAIGHT AWAY ALIGHT AFTER YOU TAP WHAT!!!
but i heard that actually donnid. cos student price -_-
lol end up i board bus 30 behind it.
...

ok anw. think i played bball in the morning.
PE. ran 1.6km. i got 7.30min+. :D which is not bad?
clement beat me -_-

sci. forgot. :x
DRAMA = FUN. played alot of games. :D miss umi is funny!!!!
maths. i think mr khoo taught area of trapeziums.

and i think i went bball after school. ;D

--

DONE. yeah. I NEED GO COPY GEOG STUFF NOW COS SOMEONE DIN WANT TO COPY IT LAR WALAO.
so bye.

No comments: