Thursday, October 14, 2010

there's something 'bout love that tears you up

helloz. :)

today was a nice finish to EOYs'10
sci paper easy sia!
K I HOPE I WONT SCORE LOW COS I SAID THAT ZZ
lol wtf 2 of the mcq questions is from my assessment book -_- -_-
miss nor so lazy!

aft sch went to qiuying's class pass her the surveys.
only half the class there. the whole class quietly studying sia somemore no teacher wowz.

took 143 to vivo with usuals :)
ate at kopitiam. carina and her jokes -_-
i ate pepper lunch! nice

after that walk around dono where the heck the guys going.
and ended up at jason's house -.-

we got amused by all the musical instruments there cooool
drums! guitar! piano, electric guitar, fail bass guitar which we din use. :)
funfun played songs like I Gotta Feeling, Love The Way You Lie, Please Dont Stop The Music.
everybody teaching me how to play everything haha
i wana learn the drums!!!!! guitar can also. either one!!!! :D
but i no musical talent leh. i think. i can only play songs through memorising. ): I DONT READ MUSICAL NOTES whatever la i still want to learn.
k walao then jayi got secret training sia -.- play love the way you lie until so pro wtfwtf.

oh and the guys keep ''intruding'' into our room then spray water -.- lol.
and we had strength training over the pushing of door. haha :)

then suddenly go down.
played virus LOL so fast get caught in both games -.-
really ran sia :/ ohya and jason fell :O everyone keep saying how he needs stitches cos its 1cm deep blablabla. rubbish -.- lol
relax at playground~

5pm left.
me jayi sx cw go vivo eat ben&jerrys haha.
siao la my icecream more ex then my lunch -_-
chocolate therapy (Y)
188 home :)

ytd. maths paper2. easy la. got 2 hard questions thou sian la i reviewing those questions after i completed right.... then thinking method to solve then tcher collect liao then i know how do -.-
ah hope i dont score lesser then 50 for it. :/ (test is upon 60)

then got some survey thingy i was one of the lucky few who got chosen to do haiz.
waste time sia 2hours 45min leh! then the paper so easy also! underestimating us waliao!

finally done.. took 30 lol saw leonard the bballer at bus stop come disturb... -_-
met up with mum, car-ed to marina square.
ate at the food court the aglio olio ham and bacon omg damn nice!!!!! 8D8D
then mum had her jap food. after that we still eating then we share one more plate of aglio olio chicken and mushroom (Y) haha shiok.

dental! put on the metal brackets on my teeth. no wiring yet. no extraction also o.o
lol walao the dentist gluing on that time got some emergency operation needed then leave the jaw-stretching thing in my mouth then go operation for half hour -_-
WTH MY JAW KENA STRETCHED UNTIL DAMN SUAN LA.
but ya the female assistant dentist came and help me loosen :) then we chatted (i tried my best to talk) haha she very funny and nice! ^^
finally he came back then finish putting on.

from now on i'll be smiling with my mouth closed in pics. unless i forget.
then i will only chew my food 3 times before swallowing.
so hard to differentiate which one is the metal which one is food -.- haiz.

tuition. they printed worksheets from assessment book which so happened to be same as mine!
so yeah like revision for me.

tues. geog and maths paper1 were killers.
same thing happened i figured out how to solve one question for maths like 5sec after i handed up -.-
WTF AND I FORGOT ADD THE BASE AREA FOR THE CONE QUESTION!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! WHY AM I SO CARELESSSSSS?!?!?!!
dammit.

aft sch lunch and got 45min of personal tuition from miss nor :)
studied at sch lib aft that. fail la i keep playing jayi's iphone :/
saw hannah (lim) and pei her chat until her dad came to drive her home haha i so nice :)
then ky got a car home too.
me jayi caru go je drink bbt! and chatted there
afterwards go home.

a HTC Wildfire phone came today!
me and my mum both getting one. then we got 2 colours red and black.
i wanted the red one.
the black one came today red one still hav to wait until monday SIAN.
i shall be patient...........

today wanted to call. but sis at home. aw. :/
tmr after art and cep exam going jayi's house play guitar. and bandhero. maybe ordering pizza HEHE.
k ya bye!

No comments: